Bret Hart vs Mr. Perfect

E.P

Perfect by a long way, at least in my opinion. Bret may be technically astute and didn't often Botch but he was average at best on the mic and I think a reasonable percentage of his matches didn't tell enough story. Plus always got have love for heels that bump like a pinball machine. :)

I would say Perfect was the better wrestler, but Bret had the more memorable matches (his match with 1-2-3 Kid on RAW in 1994 is one of those overlooked classics)

As Megs alluded to, while he was undeserving of the "best technical wrestler" designation, Bret Hart was definitely worthy of the "Excellence of Execution" moniker.

I would say Perfect was the better wrestler, but Bret had the more memorable matches (his match with 1-2-3 Kid on RAW in 1994 is one of those overlooked classics)

I recently watched that match on the network after someone (possibly you?) recommended it & it really is a good match, well worth a look.

Back on topic I would say Perfect was the better all rounder as he could go in the ring & was far more charismatic than Bret.

Hogan said himself whenever perfect was in the arena people put theyre egos away because no one was going to have a better match than him. I only really starting taking interest in bret when he turned heel and did the anti America stuff. for me it was the only time I felt he had a bit of personality.

Perfect by a long way, at least in my opinion. Bret may be technically astute and didn't often Botch but he was average at best on the mic and I think a reasonable percentage of his matches didn't tell enough story. Plus always got have love for heels that bump like a pinball machine. :)

much love for replying to my question.....love your detailed reply , you know your wrestling ....yes indeed mr.perfect was the better wrestler

Both were excellent wrestlers as their match at SummerSlam proved but Perfect just shades it for me.Perfect was also one of the best sellers ever IMO.

summerslam 1991 match was the greatest wrestling match ...ever ....everyone had to step up there game after this

Hogan said himself whenever perfect was in the arena people put theyre egos away because no one was going to have a better match than him. I only really starting taking interest in bret when he turned heel and did the anti America stuff. for me it was the only time I felt he had a bit of personality.

thanks for the perfect trivia....as a perfect fan it made me smile....much love

I recently watched that match on the network after someone (possibly you?) recommended it & it really is a good match, well worth a look.

Back on topic I would say Perfect was the better all rounder as he could go in the ring & was far more charismatic than Bret.

dammm. ...I love you sooo much ....as a perfect fan you made my day with your comments...much love

As Megs alluded to, while he was undeserving of the "best technical wrestler" designation, Bret Hart was definitely worthy of the "Excellence of Execution" moniker.

hey you , you know I love how you think...much love

Archived