NO!!!!!

Lol. Sorry I just looked and I didn't pick AJ. Such a loss though the black widow is one of the best moves in the wwe. But a neck injury is nothing to be playing around with. At least she will be financially ok when her husband makes ALL that money in the MMA.

Lol. Sorry I just looked and I didn't pick AJ. Such a loss though the black widow is one of the best moves in the wwe. But a neck injury is nothing to be playing around with. At least she will be financially ok when her husband makes ALL that money in the MMA.

I tell you what is gonna suck now... the whole waste of 40 minutes/show...The whole Diva division!!! Time to get rid of the whole division or get some women that can really wrestle!!! Don't get me wrong I enjoy looking at them....then they let them talk...then they get in the ring.... Find women from Olympic wrestling teams... women that know how to put moves on moves like the Camel Clutch... not moves like Nikki Bella's Camel Toe!!!!!