Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

Random comments and suchlike

The Fury

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comments that don't require their own thread

Watched DDP vs Goldberg from Halloween Havoc 98 earlier, easily one of my favourite matches ever. Also if anyone has a link mentioned in the post above, sent it this way aswell please.

Debut of the Stunner (and it looks really brutal here - in a good way), but it's interesting to hear Vince talk about Hall & Nash leaving for WCW on air, especially as this was before the Attitude Era had begun.

[video=youtube_share;F3fTqzN_SLs]

Jesus F'n Christ. Vince Russo has announced himself as the new investor for wXw and helped Karsten Beck win the World Championship this evening. Jeez wtf?!

Also Grado tagged with Eugene and lost against Sha Samuels and Beck in a tag match before.

http://img.24liveblog.com/2015/01/18/1421521908361398.png

Edited by Shaun2J

well you better get ready for a fight then dsrchris... lets let the TWO audience decide what match A a streetfight B an iron man match or C a bikini contest.

Jonestown Streetfight. To the death. YOUR death.

Renee Young? More like Meh-nee Young...

And I used to like you. A bit. Perhaps. Sometimes.

ohh didnt know he did dibs but you can have her anyway.... your scaring me abit your reminding me of Marv from Sin City

Well Renee is a Dame to Kill For. :P

And you have every right to be scared. I'm willing to take on Dean Ambrose for my fine lady, so that tells you how serious this is. :D

I was just watching Rumble 2000, did anyone else notice that during the Cactus Jack vs HHH matches they changed the barbwired 2 by 4 half way through the match, the ref took away the object and hide it behind the Spanish announce table and then Jack went and got it back but was a different one, then afterwards they were doing head shots with the barbwire so I guess it was a "safe" version. Didn't notice it the first time i watched it years ago. The biggest tell is that the barbwire was coming off the first one and then is perfect when they get it back.

I wonder if a Network Review Club thing might be a bit of fun, pick a PPV or show to watch then people review it?