A Decade of Destruction: The Final Chapter

The Fury

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... Thoughts brewing. Rudie, we need to talk. Again...

EDIT: I've thought of a small problem with everything being sent to Dean. Promos are going to struggle to tie together. I spent hours messaging people the other day to work out a few things but, and chances are I'm alone in this, as much as a PPV style post might be nice, having it as an old style show might flow better? Unless Dean is okay with reading through every single promo he gets sent to make sure they flow together right, editing as he goes?

Edited by Nimf

We always managed in the old days, it was the booker's task to order the promos around the matches so it made sense and it worked 90% of the time.

Alternatively we could put it together on the booking forum first and make sure we've got it right before relasing it on the masses?

Ladies (okay, me...) and Gentlemen!! On the first night of the show, Cari-Dee will be announcing a TWOstars Send-Off Party that will run throughout both nights!! Everyone is invited along, even those who aren't wrestling on the show. It will be backstage (obviously...) and will consist of the usual balloons, music and shenanigans that our old parties used to have!!! For any more details, or if you need to check anything, please message me on here or Facebook. BUBBLES, GLITTER AND KISSES TO YOU ALL!!!

Sadly I don't think he's responded to Dean's pleas but we needed a big match and the TV title seemed like a fitting title to be represented by all the above guys, all big names from the past.

So what's the rules for characters that are present in the show but their writers aren't? Are we allowed to use them for segments etc freely or they restricted to just the match they are in?

Alternatively we could put it together on the booking forum first and make sure we've got it right before relasing it on the masses?

I think this would be the best way to deal with it.

Ladies (okay, me...) and Gentlemen!! On the first night of the show, Cari-Dee will be announcing a TWOstars Send-Off Party that will run throughout both nights!! Everyone is invited along, even those who aren't wrestling on the show. It will be backstage (obviously...) and will consist of the usual balloons, music and shenanigans that our old parties used to have!!! For any more details, or if you need to check anything, please message me on here or Facebook. BUBBLES, GLITTER AND KISSES TO YOU ALL!!!

Awesome!! I already have ideas involving a Cannon...

And for current generation we can confirm the following people will be a part of the two night event in segments

Former TWOStars heavyweight champion Hayden Dyas!

The beast of the southern wild Murdoch!

TWOStars Jr Heavyweight Champion Chaos Dragon will make a special interview!

Kid turbo will be resurrected to be killed again!! (Kidding who **** wants him back)

And many more to make their final ever appearances!!

Edited by The Fury

So what's the rules for characters that are present in the show but their writers aren't? Are we allowed to use them for segments etc freely or they restricted to just the match they are in?

I believe it will be okay as long as the characters are used "right" and the writers haven't specifically said not to do anything.

So let's announce the latest match confirmed for night 2

And it's going to be inside a solid steel cage!

And both men have requested this to be escape only to win!

The cancer Christopher Ryan Eagles!

Against the returning Craig Van Dam!

So let's announce the latest match confirmed for night 2

And it's going to be inside a solid steel cage!

And both men have requested this to be escape only to win!

The cancer Christopher Ryan Eagles!

Against the returning Craig Van Dam!

That's right people, The Total Package is back!

Right this match is the last match to be announced that's not angle related! And it's going to be bad ass!

For the old schoolers this is the dream match! For the latest generation like me this is one match u really can't wait for!

So let's announce this triple threat match that is going to rock the ****ing show wild!

So the three participants are!

Deadman!

Against DC!

Against the first ever Triple Crown Champion in TWOStars history twiggie!!!

Edited by dsrchris