Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

TWO community Podcast; We're Expanding!

The Fury

Putting this here for those that don't go on the forums but after much chat we are going to not just discuss wrestling anymore but move onto other topics like MMA, film, musioc and computer/console games and of course random entertainment and random strange stories happening in the world. We maybe recording this friday but thats pending on how recovered Matt is so feel free to come on to chat about anything :)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intriguing...

The show I'm seeing ends at 6, then I'm wandering off to get food/booze and then to sit in the Spiegel Terrace outside (if it's not pishing down) so between 9 and 10 I could in theory be drunk enough to talk, and sober enough to be understood.

And next week, going to see Cabanananananananana's show about commentating on bad wrestling matches

Edited by Inno

That was fun! Even if I was walking from the Royal Mile, to Princes Street, to Haymarket Station at the time and dodging people looking at me in a weird way; just because I was shouting "YES! YES! YES!" into a phone and doing the pointy thing at one point :P

• 2 weeks later...

F**k all of you.

You guys don't seem to get it. I was in a borderline suicidal depression and having a mental breakdown at the time. I put literally zero effort into the disstape. The vocals sound like shit because it was recorded on the cheapest shittiest microphone you could think of....for contrast, all of my recent music has been recorded on a studio quality microphone, and the vocals are 100 times clearer.

Other points on the whole thing:

- 'I waited a whole week for the disstape' - The whole disstape, including writing, recording, mixing, and uploading to YouTube, only took me an hour. As I said, I put zero effort into it.

- The whole reason the disstape was made, in fact the whole reason the Denton situation arose, was due to Denton being an asshole. I'm going to say some stuff now that I've not said yet on the situation, as I was hoping to forget it ever happened, but I may as well reveal everything. The whole thing started when I had an argument with the Beltster, in which I was in the wrong, however, I was suffering a borderline mental breakdown at the time as well as having anxiety attacks and depression, and I wasn't in my right mind. The next day, after calming down and realising how stupid I was, I was going to remove the "conspiracy" YouTube videos I made and apologise to The Beltster and the rest of the forums, but that was all derailed when I noticed the terrible comments that Denton had left on the video. And as I was still suffering from all the previously mentioned problems, I snapped again. What Denton doesn't seem to realise is that I was at my most vulnerable during this time period, my mini-breakdown had been building up for a number of months due to a number of different reasons, one huge reason being the hospitalization of my father. My mind was already messed up at this point, but Denton made it far far worse, and that's why I am so angry at the whole way he handled it. The fact that the rest of the forums treat it all as some big harmless joke doesn't help things either.

And now, I hear this podcast thing. I sit here, on the verge of having an anxiety attack, thinking of what to write in response. I know that it will mean nothing anyway, as this forum will just laugh it off and protect their precious cyberbully Matt Denton.

as this forum will just laugh it off and protect their precious cyberbully Matt Denton.

What do you want to happen, Denton to get infracted because you made a diss track about him? We don't run the internet, stuff that happens on YouTube or Facebook or wherever else is none of our business. What you and Denton say about each other in the outside world is nothing to do with anything anyone else on this forum does.

It was a comedy bit. I find humour in the disses themselves. I shared with the crew. We made fun. We moved on. Nothing actually malicious, its just you overreacting again. I don't see Dorbish crying about us poking fun at his diss. (Okay, poor example since he's been gone for a while and was a total gimmick account). I'm filing this under "SHL takes things too serious" and moving along. Thanks for listening! Edited by ViciousPrism