The Team I Drafted Will Destroy You.

DirtyRandy

Team DirtyRandy

John Cena + CM Punk + Cody Rhodes + Kane + Jey Uso + Jimmy Uso

I have Cena. Highest win ratio going and headlines every PPV. CM Punk who also headlines is going to make some changes (maybe team with Rollins). Cody Rhoades looks amazing this year and will only drop those tag straps for a US tittle run. I didn't hand cuff him to Gold Dust because who knows how long the novelty will last. Or they break up and Gold Dust puts over his little brother. Kane is now with the corporation and is known to want to stay mid card and beat up the new people rising. Then we have the Uso's. Young, athletic and coming off a big win on raw; the tittles are in their future.

So you should all probably stop watching wrestling at this point. Since every other match and every main event will be unloading points on to me. It will just be a constant reminder that Dirty Randy scores again.

Edited by DirtyRandy

I don't need to trash talk, I'm just gonna patiently wait for your sucky team to fail miserably, then laugh as you weep salty tears of defeat.

I'm sure Kane's gonna have you rolling in points, as will the Usos when they regularly job out to whichever tag combination they want to push this month.

Oh, and DirtyRandy is a dumb name.

SMACK TALK!! :lol

The title of this thread suits my username better! And as I have won the previous two FWL's, I plan on making it 3 in a row after this one.

I'm not doing so good atm, but by the end I will be top! I'm counting on Colter!

My Team: John Cena© + Randy Orton + Big E Langston + Cody Rhodes + Goldust + Zeb Colter

What's up with the "Winners" page btw?

Still riding high in the #4 spot. I would still be first if Cena could get off his lazy ass. And god damn Smackdown is feeding points to all the shit people. My only saving grace was having my captain C.M. Punk, Cody Rhoades and the Uso's in the same match on Raw. I would also like to point out that Cena won 2 matches on Smackdown as he beat Del Rio in 2 arm wrestling matches.

Seems like I'm back in the race thanks to Big E Langston's title win! But Kam, the lucky bugger has him captain! Grrrr

With Cena, Orton and Big E Langston as sure winners this Sunday (Not to mention Goldust and Cody), I could be top by the end of Survivor Series :lol

Who can beat me now?!