Game of Thrones - General

Maxximus

Emilia Clarke with brown hair still freaks me out. I can't deal with it.

I do love Bronn. He's one of my favourites. I recently stumbled onto the S1 Tyrion exposition scene with Bronn and Tyrion's Girlfriend Who's Name I've Forgotten, and the point where they start making out and Bronn is just all 'Well...I'll just...be off...now...in case you need me...I'll be...outside..." in the most subtle-but-not-really way ever is great.

I doubt he knows how it will end, the planned series of books has already been extended and he has no idea when the next book with be out and only has committed that he has a chapter for something like five characters in total 'done'.

I think series four will take us up to the middle of the fourth book - that leaves two and a half books left which granted gives you a lot of material but given the size and pacing of the material it may make it quite hard to form a coherent television show out of it.

Also the writers have already changed bits here and there already - The bride of Robb Stark for a start and a bunch of other stuff I don't want to spoil for those either catching up on the series OR reading the books.

Have you read the books or seen the show, G-Man(I assume you have but thought polite to ask)? If so what do you think in general? Most people who've read the books that I've talked too like the show but of course have issues, some more than others.

I've read up to book three and as much as I like 'em, I really like the show too despite some of the obviously differences.