WWE RAW Discussion Thread - October 28, 2013 from Orlando, FL (#1066)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Oct. 28, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Oct. 29, at 12AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Amway Center in Orlando, FL

Confirmed Matches/Events

Hell in a Cell Fallout

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Raw this week. Loved the opening half hour, I'm actually glad Sandow didn't win. The WHC already looks 10 times more relevant with Cena than with ADR. If ever there was a good time to unify the belts its surely now. I say do it now while the title seems relevant because as soon as Cena drops it it'll more than likely go back to being the irrelevant midcard title that its been for the last several years Edited by Edgehead

According to Mike Johnson, Shawn Michaels will not be appearing on RAW going forward and he will not be wrestling. Bryan putting HBK in the Yes Lock was a way for Bryan to get back at him for costing him the title. As of now, there are no other plans in the near future for Bryan to get back into the title picture. A few sources in the company told Mike Johnson that they believed Bryan got elevated from this program.

...Uh, you know that bad case Cena/Orton unification scenario? I think we're seeing it! :lol

(8th September) The way, as a heel, he frequently speaks about how he's the next World Champion makes me think he's going to be the first person to fail a surprise cash in.

Boom.

I should note that, despite me being very correct, them actually doing it has made me angry.

Edited by Chris2K