Jump to content

squid names


Ciaran The King

Recommended Posts

You know, they say all squid are created equal, but you look at me and you look at SquidBerg, and you can see that statement is not true!

See, normally if you go one-on-one with another squid, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I’m a genetic squid freak, and I’m not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin’ me! And then you add Big Squidy to the mix? Your chances of winning drastic go down.

See the three-way, at TWO, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning. But I? I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Big Squidy KNOWS he can’t beat me, and he’s not even gonna try!

So, SquidBerg, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at TWO! But then you take my 75% chance at winning, if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning here!

See, SquidBerg? The numbers don’t like, and they spell disaster for you at TWO!

 

We're here and we're taking over. Now get my bags and you shine my tentacles if I want you to!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been there seen it done it, worn the T shirt and played the violin. I am the master of all I survey and can do anything. I made my comeback to WWE in 2011 and got the biggest cheer in the Rumble. I can do no wrong but for some reason keep getting injured although I still have my mates to help me get a pay day if i need it!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...