WWE RAW Discussion Thread - October 14, 2013 from St. Louis, MO (#1064)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Oct. 14, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Oct. 15, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO (Randy Orton's Hometown)

Confirmed Matches/Events

Build to Hell in a Cell

Doubt it, it's just a storyline that's not incorporated in anyway for now and it's Brad Maddox, he didn't get out cleanly back a year ago when he was around Heyman and co.

EDIT: I think Paul Heyman also said: "This is the last time I ever have faith in you, Curtis Axel"

Which hopefully means that guy is future endeavoured.

Edited by Shaun2J

Maybe, it would certainly give Bryan something to do to keep the road to mania push going without having to do too many screwy title match finishes. I can just see HHH V HBK being considered as something to help sell another PPV, give another thread to the current corporation MK II angle.

Not a fan?

Sorry, I should have put it in a more familiar language.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT AT THE MAIN EVENT! GOLDUST! THE SHIELD! GOLDUST! ROLLINS' BREATHING TAUNT INTO DEATH! GOLDUST IN PERIL! BUCKLE BOMB ON THE BARRICADE! GOLDUST! "YOU NEVER PUT THE CHAIR DOWN!" GOLDUST! DUSTIN BUMP! SPEAR THROUGH THE BARRICADE! GOLDUST! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL, ITS THE BIG SHOW! BD KICK DUCKED INTO BAMKOPUNCHOFDOOM! BABYFACES! HUNTER TOSSING THEM! EVERYTHING! PRO WRESTLING! ARGHHHHHH!

GOLDUST!

You gotta give D. Bryan the belt and let him have his run having great matches up until Rumble season. I know there not on the same level ability wise, but look how damaged Ryback was from the constant screwy finishes this time last year.

As for HBK, I'm leaning towards a team HBK versus Team HHH at Surviver Series rather than yet another screwy finish. The feud doesn't need another one.

But lastly since this is the RAW thread. What a great main event, Goldust is in the condition of his life and Big Show, well, I guess Vince Mcmahon is going to end up being behind him. I never seen a fired employee have his entrance theme played last week (with no mention of it this Raw), and this week have a security man accompany him to the ring and out fine and dandy.

Sorry, I should have put it in a more familiar language.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT AT THE MAIN EVENT! GOLDUST! THE SHIELD! GOLDUST! ROLLINS' BREATHING TAUNT INTO DEATH! GOLDUST IN PERIL! BUCKLE BOMB ON THE BARRICADE! GOLDUST! "YOU NEVER PUT THE CHAIR DOWN!" GOLDUST! DUSTIN BUMP! SPEAR THROUGH THE BARRICADE! GOLDUST! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL, ITS THE BIG SHOW! BD KICK DUCKED INTO BAMKOPUNCHOFDOOM! BABYFACES! HUNTER TOSSING THEM! EVERYTHING! PRO WRESTLING! ARGHHHHHH!

GOLDUST!

Thanks, I think I get it now :)