WWE RAW Discussion Thread - October 7, 2013 from Pittsburgh, PA (#1063)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Oct. 7, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Oct. 8, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA

Confirmed Matches/Events

Battleground Fallout

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me watching The Great Khali team with Santino Marella and Hornswoggle is like Hitler watching Jackie Mason teamed up with Rip Taylor. I can't complain though, it's good to have the three most annoying things on television in the same five minute segment, saves the rest of the show, and Cessaro spinning things is my favourite completely retarded gimmick going right now. F*ck the cameraman zooming in and out though, it genuinely makes me feel sick.

Always match a negative with a positive; I really like Del Rio's beatdown, he did a great job at portraying real anger and aggression, plus, he almost did the armbar right. I'll forgive him for doing it a bit wrong, because the chair was in the way, and at least he did the legs right. I loved the table-top chop block.

Edited by John Hancock

This is why we can't have nice things. If this isn't leading to A Cena heel turn I dunno what will.

Bryan wins the belt at HiaC... Aaaaaand so does Cena. Cena is still Cena so regardless of the belt, he'll still be the champ is here, face of the company and I'm PRAYING, what's best for business.

I don't remember who said it, Megz or Jimmy maybe, but the idea of Cena with the Corporation and being a heel and overshadowing Daniel Bryan while he still thinks he's the good guy could be amazing.

UNLESS! Cena wins at HiaC and Sandow cashes in on him and wins. Jesus Christ... instant main eventer in Sandow.

Interesting times. This corporate angle is the best in years. Can't wait til' Shane shows up. It's happening, folks. It better freaking happen.

Here comes the monaaaaaaay.... Here comes the money!

So what at the rules for getting the No. 1 contendership? He got it from his hospital bed or what?

Something else that bugs me out is Cena as the "face" of the WWE rarely shows up on Smackdown. You have CM Punk, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan carrying the WWE title and they show up on SD! What's wrong with Cena showing up on Smackdown?

I don't remember who said it, Megz or Jimmy maybe, but the idea of Cena with the Corporation and being a heel and overshadowing Daniel Bryan while he still thinks he's the good guy could be amazing.

That would be so incredibly great, a cheesy , outdated, out of touch corporate baby face who doesn't understand why he's getting booed. It would be like a WWE version of Jon Jones in the UFC.

Good Raw this week. Be interesting to see if the Cena thing is actually going somewhere or if they're just giving him something to do until Bryan/Orton is done. I love the idea of Cena being a heel while thinking he's a face, that could very well be "best for business"

Great to finally see Trips get KO'd & was good to see HBShizzle!

Hence the rush job with Cena I suppose. Not surprised really, I mean think about it, Cena leaves and what happens to the belt? Nothing. It's just sitting there waiting for the champ is here.

WWE: All Cena all the time 25/8! He's even all over Total Divas. I thought that show was gonna be about chicks and tits not Nikki Bella talking about her vagina and how amazing John Cena is.

I haven't seen the show myself but I imagine that's exactly what it's like.

Also, THE CHAMP IS HERE!

Surely WWE should have seen this coming. They were well aware of the terms of RVD's contract, and should have had a plan in motion instead of "SURPRISECENA!". The only reason Cena should be in this match is if they wanted to elevate the World Title, which is going to do jack shit because the World Title hasn't been relevant for years. It's now the Intercontinental Title, in that it's a stepping stone.

Isn't Rey good to go by now. I'm sure we talked about him returning sometime this month. I remember because Dean was really pissed off about it. :lol

Anyway that would have been a better fit that just having Vic throw Cena at us blindly. At least it could have made a lot more sense.

If I could be serious for a minute. At first I thought the Cena thing was just a swerve to knock Dorito off guard to allow Ricky Rod to get the pin. Then I thought, no way. They wouldn't tease us loyal universe with the impending arrival of our lord and savior. So off to the internet I went to moan about it.

Also, where does this leave everyone's favorite Mexican valet? No one came out to help him at all. No one. Not even Zack Ryder? Not even Khali, 'Swoggle, and Santino? Los Matadores?

What they should have done is have Vic announce Rey, Rodriguez gets the pin then the beatdown by Dorito and as soon as he locks on the armbar.... BOOYAKA BOOYAKA!

But no, we get Jesus Cena Christ back after only two months. The only thing left for Cena to do is win both the WHC and the WWE, enter the Rumble at number one and win then go on to beat the streak at 30.

F*ck it. Why the hell not. It's not like they can hurt me anymore than they already have. WWE is worse for your emotional well being than a high school girlfriend.

I'm pretty sure they just clone Cenas now to replace the previous faulty version.

Broken Elbow Cena is now sleeping with the fishes and the new one needs the next couple of weeks to grow in it's hair and fingernails and shizz.

Shane must have finally come through with those Chinese Illuminati connections for Vince. They be clonin' all the time. Why do you think there's so many Chinese? Why do they all look the same and suck at driving? Cloning is the only logical answer. Explains why Asians are telepathic too. Same brain physiology.