John Cena talk (split)

terrythunk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm not saying that something unexpected can't happen, but even in the 80s did you ever get the sense that Hogan was devoted so unquestionably to the company like Cena is? Hogan has always been more about being devoted to himself, and not in a bad way, I'm just saying that's what he is and was. There was life for Hogan outside of the company with movies and TV vehicles and whatever. Whereas by comparison it seems like Cena wouldn't even entertain leaving to do something else. The company is his life, in a way that it wasn't Hogan's.

Yeah, I'm not saying that something unexpected can't happen, but even in the 80s did you ever get the sense that Hogan was devoted so unquestionably to the company like Cena is? Hogan has always been more about being devoted to himself, and not in a bad way, I'm just saying that's what he is and was. There was life for Hogan outside of the company with movies and TV vehicles and whatever. Whereas by comparison it seems like Cena wouldn't even entertain leaving to do something else. The company is his life, in a way that it wasn't Hogan's.
In the 80's I definitely felt Hogan was devoted to the WWF and wrestling, sure. I was like, 8 though :lol

Hey, Cena might be different if WWE wasnt the only game in town. If there were other thriving places to work, maybe alot of these guys wouldnt be so 'loyal' to Vince.

Hey, you can be the richest wrestler in the world and lose it all in no time. Cena doesnt do everything for the love of WWE, come on. He does it because he makes a ton of cash. If he did it for the love of WWE, he'd be happy working for free right? Right.

I bet he'd be pissy if he only made $5 million this year instead of $6 million, lets not act like this guy is doing this for the sole reason of loving it.

Hey, you can be the richest wrestler in the world and lose it all in no time. Cena doesnt do everything for the love of WWE, come on. He does it because he makes a ton of cash. If he did it for the love of WWE, he'd be happy working for free right? Right.

I bet he'd be pissy if he only made $5 million this year instead of $6 million, lets not act like this guy is doing this for the sole reason of loving it.

Oh, hell no, but I was thinking of all the extra shit that he doesn't get paid for, and there are always plenty of those when you're in Cena's position.