Sarah Kaufman vs. Jessica Eye

George Sotiropoulos vs. K.J. Noons

-

T.J. Waldburger vs. Adlan Amagov

Tony Ferguson vs. Mike Rio

Charles Oliveira vs. Jeremy Larsen

Dustin Pague vs. Kyoji Horiguchi

[video=youtube;dCfYS2hvyB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCfYS2hvyB4

I agree with Belty, the second fight really showed the gulf in class between the two and that JDS was very lucky to win the first one. I think there's also something to the fact that this trilogy has been so quick (three fights in two years maybe?) that it doesn't feel like an epic story, just a bunch of matches.

• 4 weeks later...

What a great show man, wow! From the Facebook fights right up through the pre-lims and onto the main card, it was great! I marked out to finally see the real Hector Lombard show up in the UFC and be the killer he used to be, he wiped Marquart out! The women were great, Sanchez/Melendez was f*cking crazy, Diego is a shoot lunatic, main event was exactly what I expected apart from JDS basically knocking himself out by face planting in the 5th. They better hope somebody can take that strap on Cain or we will be seeing Cain vs JDS over and over and the result will never change. Hopefully Barnett puts himself in a position for a shot and even though he keeps losing I'd still get hyped for Cain/Overeem given he beats Mir convincingly. Overeem/JDS too given the bad blood there. I dont need to see part IV of this feud anytime in the next 18 months minimum.

But again, what a flippin show! I know its really not relevant and might seem like I'm saying it just to be petty, and maybe I am who cares, but MMA is sooooooooo much better and more exciting than pro wrestling, it just blows it away. I NEVER get butterflies in my stomach before a wrestling show like I do before some of these fights now. My guts are going to be in knots before Silva/Weidman II! And in reality, worked fighting is easier to book because you can control it yet look at the difference in booking. UFC is so good.

Edited by The Beltster

• 3 months later...
Here's a funny one, the Texas Commission has changed one of the results almost five months after the fact. Jassica Eye's victory over Sarah Kaufman has been changed to a "no decision", making it basically a no contest or a draw. It isn't yet known exactly why the decision was reversed, and especially why it reversed so late, so this could get interesting. Then again, it might not.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a funny one, the Texas Commission has changed one of the results almost five months after the fact. Jassica Eye's victory over Sarah Kaufman has been changed to a "no decision", making it basically a no contest or a draw. It isn't yet known exactly why the decision was reversed, and especially why it reversed so late, so this could get interesting. Then again, it might not.

Turns out it was a super, super late drug bust. She failed a piss test for cannabis, and, even though the paperwork is now 100% publicly available, she's still denying it. Ariel Helwani is wringing her out for bullshitting her way through an interview with him about it, the whole thing's really strange.