Greatest Tag Team Champions Of All Time?

Jimmy Redman

Best tag team champs?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Best tag team champs?

• Demolition
    • Road Warriors / LOD
    • New Age Outlaws
    • Steiner Brothers
    • Edge & Christian
    • Hart Foundation
    • Dudley Boyz
    • British Bulldogs
    • Other

WWE did these polls at the PPV, and it seems like a good idea to do them...properly.

So this is specifically about tag team champions, hence I have left off some obvious teams like DX, the Rockers and the Hardyz who didn't really see the belts much if at all. By all means vote for them if you want though, click Other and tell me why I'm wrong.

Who are the best tag team champions?

Demolition.

First three-time tag champions in an era when the tag division was stacked and the titles meant ALOT. Longest reigning tag champions ever, a record that still stands 23+ years since they last held the belts and a record likely never to be broken.

Great championship feuds with some of the top teams in history. Hart Foundation, Rockers, LOD, Brain Busters, Bulldogs among many others. Memorable characters, good promos. Good draws as main eventers on B-shows as tag champions.

Love Demolition, Crush not included.

But thats best tag team right? This is best tag team champions, who made the best WWF tag champions? We arent talking their entire run, we are talking specifically their tag title runs, thats why the Steiners as a choice kinda throws me off because they really werent memorable as WWF tag champs.

I was kind of doing what WWE did with their polls and including WCW lineage as well. Hell half the Duds tag belts are from ECW.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived