Changes...

Kam

As some of you may have noticed, I've not been around much lately...and now you can see why :)

I've been working hard on changes at Wrestling 101 which you can see HERE. It makes sense to connect the sites more this way so they can both benefit each other.

The main focus of the design has been Wrestling 101 which has a clean new fully responsive design. So whether you are looking at the site on a mobile, tablet or PC it should adjust to make it easier for you. It also has more features such as video/gallery posts as well as a few other little things to make my life easier. I've still got various bits to complete on the site but it is fully functional!

In addition I've also been working on the FWL...this has been re-coded from scratch and we'll be testing out some of the suggestions given by you in our next season. I'm hoping to launch within the next week.

I know not all of you will appreciate the forum sidebar but please give it a chance!

It's been a huge amount of work trying to manage the changes to Wrestling 101, the forum, the FWL and the TWO site. I've tested as much as I can but I'm sure they'll be a few issues that may require tweaking :P

I hope you like.

The sidebar's certainly going to take some getting used to. I don't hate it, and I get the point of it, but, right now, my eyes can't unsee it.

EDIT: I do like the new top bar a lot though, very clean and neat, and the new layout for the Wrestling 101 site is fantastic.

Edited by John Hancock

Yeah I really don't mind the ads too much really and I've figured a way to kinda ghetto style hide the side bar so I'm good to go. Back to business as usual.

PS: Kam, I love you like 80's television failure Sally Strutthers loved starving African children(goggle it kids) but an option to hide the side bar would be amazing. I promise I'll check it regularly even if that convinces you.

This is the last I'll say on the matter regardless of your decision. I trust with my life and I would follow you into hell, sir.

Yeah I really don't mind the ads too much really and I've figured a way to kinda ghetto style hide the side bar so I'm good to go. Back to business as usual.

PS: Kam, I love you like 80's television failure Sally Strutthers loved starving African children(goggle it kids) but an option to hide the side bar would be amazing. I promise I'll check it regularly even if that convinces you.

This is the last I'll say on the matter regardless of your decision. I trust with my life and I would follow you into hell, sir.

Is it possible to turn ad blockers off for specific sites?

EDIT: Done, everything works fine now.

Edited by John Hancock