After last night's SMACKDOWN...

babycitagirl

...the idea of Ricardo Rodriguez going CM Punk on the Corporation and dropping the pipebomb just got a lot more appealing.

Ricardo is one of my favorites, don't get me wrong, but he needs to freshen up his character. And going back to ADR is NOT the way to do it. The way to do it would be to have ADR go Corporate at NoC and decide he wants Ricardo back

He could use his stroke with the Corporation to convince Triple-H to order Ricardo to go back to him. He could even get Trips to kayfabe fire RVD to force Ricardo's hand. And after all the pressure to go back to ADR, Ricardo could snap and unload.

I've discussed this before, but I think it bears repeating. Thoughts?

Aww, she just loves her some Ricardo! I have to agree though there really isn't a chance of a pipe bomb by Ricardo though. You keep on trucking though dude, we all have our dreams, sadly I never got to see my old childhood favorite become the World Champion but in my dreams he's defended it for the 400th time defeating the undertaker to end the streak

Damn you Van Hammer!

Even if you allow for that, it still isn't happening. I don't know what the hell Ricardo has to do with anything.

Babycitagirl is a HUGE mark for Ricky Rod. This isn't the first time that she's cooked up a hare-brained scheme to give Ricardo a monster push, doing something that isn't exactly fitting of Ricky Rod, hence my masked vigilante crack (She came up with that before Summerslam, I believe)

Archived