And

Dead Crow

I've got a tattoo of a weird Guardian Angel thing designed for me by Kay from a band called Milque (retro nu-metal points if anyone has even heard of those guys). I like it enough, but it definitely needs some touching up, and probably adding to at some point. My claim to fame is that I got it done by Jo from Modern Body Art for £60. She now charges ridiculous amounts for sessions because she's gotten so good, and she practiced on me! :D

The only piercings that remain are the two in my left ear, one in the top, one in the lobe, I haven't changed the actual rings I wear in YEARS because they were given to me by friends I don't/can't see anymore.

I used to have my eyebrows pierced, multiple times. I think the most I ever had was 3 in my right and 2 in my left, but then I decided that having metal all up in my face wasn't so much fun after all. Right around the time all the chavvy kids decided eyebrow piercings were cool.

I'm hoping for more tattoos, and I've got my mind on a couple of pieces/sleeves. I really want something based around the artwork for the latest Ghost album:

http://cdn3.pitchfork.com/advance/art/188/58ebf07d.jpg

But I think my next one is gonna be the start of my celebration of my love for all things video games by having a triforce tattoo:

Either

Zelda-Triforce-Symbol-2.jpg

or

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/226/5/0/triforce_design_vector_2_by_reptiletc-d46ill4.png

ear pierced, and two small tats - One is Shawn's birthday in roman numerals ( XIX IX XCIX ) which not only is kinda soppy, but happens to look mighty cool too. The other one, I need to get sorted or finished off... part of the logo for the old Thunder Channel fan club, a hammer and a lightning bolt crossed:

http://i.imgur.com/eofR4jg.jpg

Yeah, I'm just looking for someone who can make it look CRISP. I've been looking at the pictures on Google images of badly done ones and it hurts my soul, I dread to think how I feel if I had a sh*tty version permanently etched on my skin!

But yeah, I think it's the first one that I'm gonna go for. I've had it as the background on my phone for a while to see if I get bored with the design, and I still think it's reeeeeeaaaally pretty, so I think that settles it.

I am boring I only have my ears pierced and at the moment only one as the earring in my left ear was ripped out by accident by a friend. By the time it had cleared up got an infection after the cut healed the hole had closed over. So will be getting re-pierced once a month has gone by to make sure it is healed properly.

I have not got the guts to get a tat, I want to get Ric Flair's robe and boots with To be the man you gotto to beat the man underneath. In honour of one of the greatest wrestlers alive and also it sounds stupid but to get a BBC Masters and a 486 tattooed on my arm. I also like the idea of eight stars surrounded by a galaxy in the sky.

I was in a computer club in uni for old computers and we went to a computer fair to buy parts for a computer we were building as part of our degree. On the way back an arrow sign that was on the back of a motorway cleaning lorry came off in bad weather and blew into the car in front of us killing the five occupants in their car and three in ours as we crashed into the back of them. Only two of us survived the crash.

For quite a long time I could not come to terms with what happened. The driver our our car was arrested as he was driving under the influence and was impaired and apparently could not stop in time which had someone sober been driving apparently the three in our car would not have died. I really want to get something as a tribute to them as I will never forget them but as I said have not got the guts. Maybe on my 40th Birthday I will get it done.

Had my ear pierced when I was 14, was headled up within a year after school teachers kept bollocking me over it.

Got a 2Pac 'Outlaw' tattoo on my forearm like in the pic below when I was 17, seemed like a GREAT idea at the time especially as a huge 'Pac mark. Doesnt embarrass me or bother me now but I see some wicked tattoos on people now and mine just looks like shit. Oh well, live and learn.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/09/12/tupac_narrowweb__300x476,0.jpg

I was in a computer club in uni for old computers and we went to a computer fair to buy parts for a computer we were building as part of our degree. On the way back an arrow sign that was on the back of a motorway cleaning lorry came off in bad weather and blew into the car in front of us killing the five occupants in their car and three in ours as we crashed into the back of them. Only two of us survived the crash.

For quite a long time I could not come to terms with what happened. The driver our our car was arrested as he was driving under the influence and was impaired and apparently could not stop in time which had someone sober been driving apparently the three in our car would not have died. I really want to get something as a tribute to them as I will never forget them but as I said have not got the guts. Maybe on my 40th Birthday I will get it done.

Jesus that's terrible! It's like your post turned into a Stephen King story. Holy shit!

Seriously though, that's awful. You're very lucky to be alive. Hearts and thoughts out to you and the friends you lost.

Thanks Maxxy, we lost 11 people that year in our degree class, there is actually a memorial garden outside the front of the Computer department for them which has now turned into a general one for anyone that died during the uni term. me and my friends planted eight trees one for each friend and all of them have plaques with their names on.

I dislocated my shoulder and broke my knee cap but apart from that was fine. Henry the driver was deported as he was not a British Citizen. He is a good bloke despite his lack of judgement. Police said the strong winds loosened the sign which had not been properly attached. It's been a long time now since it happened but can't forget it and want to remember them somehow as I no longer live in Bristol.

I have one tattoo, on my left wrist/inside forearm. It's just a silly little pattern thing with stars that I got done when I was 15, because I really just wanted to have one and know what it felt like to get one done. Curiousity really. It's not the coolest tattoo in the world, but I don't regret getting it done and it's part of me. I remember getting it done, my friend was having a "tattoo party" where a tatooist came to his house one evening and everybody got something done. I was just like, "f*ck yeah, I want one!!" So I came in at 11pm that night was like "Hey Mum, got a tattoo LOL!"

And my mother being the type of mother that she was, she didn't give a f*ck! So I guess I could say my tattoo represents my free reign as a kid! :lol

It has long been my intention to get more, it's just getting the artwork done and having the money as well. I'd like a pheonix on my left shoulder or upper arm. That will probably be quite big and pricey. I'd also like to have something on my chest, but I'm not sure what yet. I'd quite like a Slytherin inspired one!

As for piercings, never been my thing and never will be. Not got any, and that won't be changing anytime soon.

No I don't have any tats or piercings at all. Metal has never interested me, but every now and again (like, once a year) I consider getting a tattoo.

One I thought up was for my shoulder, and the best way to describe it would be a 1940's painted movie poster style picture, either of Godzilla attacking a 1970's muscle car, or just of a muscle car. I've always thought that's really cool, only not a tattoo.

The other one I come back to is a lengthways forearm tat of the Eiffel Tower on a nice, sunny spring day. Only it would look as though my forearm has been sliced open and instead of seeing flesh & bone, it becomes a "portal" to Paris.

I've never gone through with it. Probably for the best.

Cheers!