08) ECW One Night Stand

07) WWE Summerslam '13

06) NWA Great American Bash '89

05) WWF Wrestlemania III

04) WCW Spring Stampede '94

03) WWF Royal Rumble 2000

02) WWE Money in the Bank '11

01) WWF Wrestlemania X-7

Damn, thats an awful list. Money in the Bank 11 at number 2?! Ha, bollocks! Rumble 2000 at 3?! Its not even the best Rumble, let alone third best PPV. Load of shite. I'm pretty sure every 'best of' list WWE ever puts out is specifically to troll people. At least they were smart enough to put the overrated peoples favourite WMX7 at number one to avoid some extra backlash.

I'll give them that MitB 2011 was a brilliant PPV, and personally it's my 2nd favourite behind Rumble 92, but the rest of that list just boggles my mind?!

I'm actually gonna try my hand at a list for this. I'll just keep updating it as I get things in order in my head. So far I'm going for:

1. Royal Rumble 1992

2. WrestleMania 7

3. Money in the Bank 2011

Backlash 2009 was a really good show though. So good, in fact, that I just bought a copy of it off Belty (cheap plug) and will soon be watching it. Christian/Swagger, Steamer/Jericho, Edge/Cena were all excellent and Jeff/Matt was a fun brawl.

I have no problem with the modern shows on the list. Summerslam, MITB '11, Extreme Rules '12, ONS...they were all pretty great.

Can ANYONE explain Survivor Series 1995 though? I don't think I have ever heard anyone pimp that show ever. Nor do I even know what would have been on it. Was it like Bret/Diesel or some shit?

Wow I was right, it was Bret/Diesel on top.

It also had Aja Kong, Inoue and Lioness Asuka in a random Survivor Series match, which sounds like something I need to see.

But it still doesn't explain why it is on this list though. What a strange pick.

Always heard good things about Spring Stampede 1994 though.

Actually, I always thought Survivor Series 1995 was really good fun, it was one of the shows during a down period that I really enjoyed. SummerSlam 95 was good too, main event aside. Bret/Diesel at Survivor Series was a GREAT match, first time somebody was put through a table in the WWF since Hulk Hogan vs Harley Race years earlier at SNME and it was a big deal at the time. All the Survivor Series tag team matches were good fun off the top of my head, probably had an awful comedy match in there somewhere but in those days they always did that crap.

I remember entering mark out mode when the very first thing that happened when the show went on air (before the intro videos or anything else) was the Fink introduce the returning Mr Perfect. His music started, man it was friggin awesome! Plus, the main Survivor Series team match was that cool Wild Card match where heels and faces teamed up, Razor was with Yoko and Owen or something and Shawn was with Bulldog, something like that, so there was loads of in-fighting and this was the first glimpse of Ahmed Johnson and he was getting the huge push, he scored the match winning pinfall after slamming Yoko and his music played, and you have to consider he was on HBK's team, and Ahmed got the big finish over Shawn, in 1995. Think about that! They were all-in on Ahmed in November 1995.

Oh, and not to mention Mr Perfects f*cking crazy commentary throughout the entire show, ragging on Jim Ross for being a dumb hick, ragging on the women for not being at home making their husbands their dinner, being totally racist against Ahmed Johnson "He had a body like a mansion and even has the double garage to go with it, oh no wait, thats his nose!"

That said, its not a top 15 PPV ever, at all. But it is a good show.

Edited by The Beltster

Backlash 2009 was a really good show though. So good, in fact, that I just bought a copy of it off Belty (cheap plug) and will soon be watching it. Christian/Swagger, Steamer/Jericho, Edge/Cena were all excellent and Jeff/Matt was a fun brawl.

I have no problem with the modern shows on the list. Summerslam, MITB '11, Extreme Rules '12, ONS...they were all pretty great.

Can ANYONE explain Survivor Series 1995 though? I don't think I have ever heard anyone pimp that show ever. Nor do I even know what would have been on it. Was it like Bret/Diesel or some shit?

it was no way as good as 2000 though and its not in the same list