Just thought I'd say hello.

ย 

The names Danny and I am 24 from Lancashire, England. Have been a wrestling fan all my life but have recently started getting back into it after a hiatus (due to starting a family)

ย 

I am a lifelong martial artist and sports enthusiast and have even competed in the World Gravy Wrestling Championships this year here in Lancashire and a part of my match footage was recently featured on Good morning America.

ย 

Cheers

ย 

Dan

Welcome to the forums dude! :D

ย 

I know everyone is thinking it, so I'm just gonna ask...what's Gravy Wrestling?

ย 

It is exactly that. Wrestling in a make shift ring filled with Gravy lol. It happens every year and is an event to raise money for the local hospice.

ย 

Here is the link to my match. For reference I am the guy dressed as a ninja, not the guy in speedo's lol.

ย 

Welcome along :)

ย 

That video is great, made me chuckle. One thing though, who won? It cut out before it was decided xD

ย 

The 3 judges called it a draw but for the benefit of the event it went to the audience cheers to decide. He had more support there as it was my first time doing it and they put him through. I'll be honest though I was knackered and my GI was very very heavy and the gravy was stuck everywhere.

Archived