AJ Styles in WWE?

The Icon

According to PWinsider AJ Styles contract runs out in early September and TNA have had very little attempt to get a new deal done. It looks like his contract may run out before he signs a new one. Or in other words could TNA lose him to WWE? Would WWE even be interested?

Well if I was TNA I would be quick to resign a star that has being loyal since day one.

If I remember right, Vince has a permanent semi when it comes to Styles. He noticed Styles when word of his republican appreciation tweets hit the ears of the WWE suits and Vince became a Styles fan, a couple of deal offers were thrown around.

Though this is going back 2 or so years now and I have no idea if he still feels that way, but he is quite politically shallow.

I honestly don't think the WWE would know what to do with him if they got him and I suspect he'd quickly end up in the middle of the pack, and as was mentioned above I don't think WWE are in the habbit of putting over TNA stars as it stands.

I love Styles personally, I think his ring work is stellar. That shitty ass emo AJ gimmick is just terrible though and he really does need someone to talk for him

If I remember right, Vince has a permanent semi when it comes to Styles. He noticed Styles when word of his republican appreciation tweets hit the ears of the WWE suits and Vince became a Styles fan, a couple of deal offers were thrown around.

Though this is going back 2 or so years now and I have no idea if he still feels that way, but he is quite politically shallow.

I honestly don't think the WWE would know what to do with him if they got him and I suspect he'd quickly end up in the middle of the pack, and as was mentioned above I don't think WWE are in the habbit of putting over TNA stars as it stands.

I love Styles personally, I think his ring work is stellar. That shitty ass emo AJ gimmick is just terrible though and he really does need someone to talk for him

Oh I think they would know what to do with him. What I dont think though is he would main event ever. They would use him as a solid mid to upper guy that people step on while rising, or main eventers feud with while they have nothing else to do.

If I were WWE signing Styles would be a no brainer. It doesn't matter if he is a main eventer or not.

But purely the fact that:-

a) he is a good to great worker

b) free agent

c) weakening your closest "competitor" (whether or not it is acknowledged) by losing one of their homegrown household names

means that signing him can only be a good business decision.

Actually yeah Styles could come in as the man that built TNA and did it all and now he wants to dominate WWE

Or have him as a guy that dominated the indy's and seeing what Daniel Bryan and cm Punk has done, he thinks he can do it better.

Vince Mcmahon would love it too, since he has a dig of TNA built into the gimmick without even mentioning them.