WWE RAW Discussion Thread - August 26, 2013 from Phoenix, AZ (#1057)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Aug. 26, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Aug. 27, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix, AZ

Confirmed Matches/Events

Non-Title:

CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel

Build to Night of Champions

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like everyone has forgotten Big Shows contract, he can't get fired for anything if I remember correctly. And for that reason, the finish was poorly booked.

This was a great raw with a great finish. Daniel Bryan can do no wrong.

WWE has needed to show a hierarchy for a long time and now you have one. Vince step down to HHH and Steph, step down to their hand picked champion Orton. Give him heavy duty security (The Shield), then the rest chasing the title. This is how you make a championship relevant again. Orton needs to hold the belt for a long run. The regime has no real strength if Bryan takes it at Night Of Champions.

Also the German off the top was top shit. Also Christians nasty fall on his back on the ring apron looked god awful painful.

Can't wait to see what the Wyatt's do next. Promo awesome loved it.

Maybe since Show's ironclad contract was negotiated by Ace last year, the Mac Mans would have zero qualms about ripping it up and firing him anyway. And Show's desperation to secure his employment with WWE is a well established part of his character, ergo the "ironclad contract", so regardless it makes sense that he wouldn't risk throwing it away the first chance he gets.

Raw was NUTTY BUMPS today between Christian's apron death, and then Rollins dying on the Super German and the tope bump over the announce table. I think the latter was my favourite thing all night.

Once again for the cynical among you, Raw was just main evented by a Bryan Danielson vs Tyler Black match. Imagine telling that to your past self.

Anyone else pickup on the subtle change in the Shield with Roman Reigns now being their figure head?

Standing in the middle of the trio rather than Ambrose and being the last member of the gauntlet. I think were looking at our new Intercontinental champion.