TWO Roundtable

King

Lol, we do this in reality every week on the Podcast. Dentz, Maxxy, Furry and Megs (and Disser, but he said four!) and the topic is of course wrestling.

However, moving away from that, I'm sure I could have a good chat with Megz, Chris2k, BigMatt and BRM about F1.

Or with Bigmatt, Chris2k and Jimmy Redz about Cricket.

Well I reckon on wrestling Belty, Jimmy, Omega would be great for there debates as they are all very opinionated and know there stuff but to be honest Belty and Omega could debate the price of cheese as they're both so combative on here (not with each other anymore mind, which is great to see as they both really get behind there points of view) Then I'd add either Maxxy or Deeser as they're both knowledgeable and funny and I'd hope there soothing tone would calm Belty and Megz :lol

Also I'd like a Sub Roundtable between Ciaran, Jamster, Jayfunk and The Icon as Jamster and Jay both have a love of TNA and Ciaran and Icon appear to enjoy WWE but there would be a fun atmosphere I think.

On football I'd probably pick Boyo as his unwavering loyalty and love for his team is as admirable as it is infuriating to some, he also seems quite up beat from what I read so that would be good. Then I'd say probably Mitch who seems quite combative and has a similar loyalty toward Man United that Boyo does for Arsenal, then I'd say Magic as I always enjoy reading his points of view on football and he seems a nice guy but not so nice that he won't call bulls*** on someone then It's between Ryan, King or John Hancock, Ryan for his almost opposite view to Boyo on their team which would be good to see but I've read it quite a lot so maybe Hancock as he seems knowledgeable and he's funny, King for pretty much the same reasons as John and I'd like to hear more on his hatred of Suarez :lol

An Entertainment forum in general roundtable would be fun, John Hancock, Maxx, Big Matt and Inno would be ideal there and I'm sure it would be hilarious.

I'd like to have a roundtable with myself John Hancock Belty and Chris2K on MMA too as It gets rather quiet on the forum

For me it'd be DraVen, Hancock, BRM and Ryan. We would probably chat a load of cods wallop about football (under the pretence of "being really knowledgable") and then after a few beers (as our round table would be in a pub) we'd talk tv, music, poo jokes, sexist stuff and chat poo about the people on TWO.

Cheers!

Archived