Celebrity Big Brother: Thursday 22nd August 2013

Kam

http://s21.postimg.org/svg6vkeiv/cbb_eye2.jpg

With the current civilian series finishing on Monday night, the Celebrity version launches on Thursday from 9pm on Channel 5. There is also a live show the following day titled 'The Big Twist'...

Schedule

9.00pm - 11.00pm - Celebrity Big Brother Live Launch (Thursday 22nd August)

11.00pm - Midnight - Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side (Thursday 22nd August)

9.00pm - 10.30pm - Celebrity Big Brother: The Big Twist - Live (Friday 23rd August)

10.30pm - 11.30pm - Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side (Friday 23rd August)

11.30pm - Midnight - Celebrity Big Brother: Live From The House (Friday 23rd August)

Rumoured Housemates

The various rumoured housemates so far include:

• Bobbi Kristina Brown (Whitney Houston's daughter)
  • Big Boi (Outkast)
  • Ron Atkinson (former football manager)
  • Sophie Anderton (model)
  • Carol McGiffin (Loose Women show)
  • Louie Spence (dancer)
  • Abz (member of 5ive)
  • Mr Motivator (former TV fitness guy)
  • Sam Faiers (Only Way is Essex)
  • Joey Essex (Only Way is Essex)
  • Charlotte Crosby (Geordie Shore)

I loathe Sophie Anderton. Ron Atkinson could be good fun in an old timey racist kind of way.

Apparently Bobbi Brown and Big Boi are both out and looking to replace them.... and by God if they do I'm sold on this series.... Dustin Diamond and "the return of mack" Mark Morrison.

I just turned it on for a second, and am I missing something, or did this just happen?;

Blonde Lady: He called him a *BLEEP*

Five seconds later;

Big Brother: You said, "He called him a nigger"

Did FIVE just spectacularly f*ck up, or was that a brilliant comment of over-sensitivity against race-based language on television? Either FIVE are actually retarded, or they're the greatest post-modernists in Europe.

unless I missed it there is no Mr Motivator Icon.

Have to admit watched the opening show and after Louis Spence I stopped caring. The blonde transgender thing looked like a walking corpse with fake tits and dear god I didn't realise every major city in the UK now needed it's own scripted reality series and that being on them made you a celebutard.

Archived