Prediction League - LEADERBOARD

King

• 4 months later...

Updated Scores - Would update the original post but I have no mod powers anymore...

bigmatt - 155

King - 137

Hancock - 132

Laffy - 104

WAYNE - 100

Jammy - 53

Magic - 52

Evil Gringo - 50

Inno - 23

B Man - 9

Fury - 9

bigmatt extends his lead over King to 18 points whilst J-Rock gains a little more ground. Laffy's continued participation and recent good results see her leapfrog over Wayne whilst I continue to climb up the ladder past the also rans.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A HUGE well done to bigmatt on winning this season and helping me out when I was stuck in work, also a big thank you to all who played this year.BIG plans for next season so stay tuned and look out for the signup thread very soon.

Winner 2013/2014 Season - bigmatt :worship:worship:worship:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:jump:jump

bigmatt - 322

King - 288

Laffy - 256

Evil Gringo - 200

John Hancock - 164

WAYNE - 100

Jammy - 53

Magic - 52

Inno - 23

B Man - 9

Fury - 9

Well done Matt, really good season you pretty much lead from start to finish. Gringo amazing how much you caught up considering you pretty much started at Christmas you are the Crystal Palace (Tony Pullis) of our league; last but not least I will get you next year King.

The secret was once I noticed how unpredictable the Premier League was this year I predicted more Championship games as the top six over there have been quite consistent. I also if I could help it never predicted a United game.

Two reasons why, one I am superstitious and don't talk about an upcoming United game in case I jinx it and two, United have been pants lol.