FWL 31 - Suggestions & Ideas?

Kam

I'd like to see a TNA one.
There wouldn't be enough interest considering the amount of extra time it will take me.

ย 

NXT??
Same as TNA...although I'm thinking of maybe putting more NXT guys in the lowest bracket just incase they debut during the season.

ย 

how one when we pick 4 people & 1 person we DON'T expect to return in the $200 section
By selecting one person not to return than that would just be a one off bonus at the end then? I'm not sure...I think it's more fun seeing how your picks are progressing each week.

ย 

weekly/monthly team captains (double the points whilst their captain)
Not a bad suggestion. We could maybe a captain in the team for the entire run so they get double points. Only opportunity to change would be during the pick change. What do others think about this? Not sure how easy it would be the implement but I'll look into it.

ย 

I was also thinking of maybe changing from 5 picks to 6 and upping the budget to $4000. This should hopefully reduce the risks of having players picking the same teams. Thoughts?

There wouldn't be enough interest considering the amount of extra time it will take me.

ย 

Same as TNA...although I'm thinking of maybe putting more NXT guys in the lowest bracket just incase they debut during the season.

ย 

By selecting one person not to return than that would just be a one off bonus at the end then? I'm not sure...I think it's more fun seeing how your picks are progressing each week.

ย 

Not a bad suggestion. We could maybe a captain in the team for the entire run so they get double points. Only opportunity to change would be during the pick change. What do others think about this? Not sure how easy it would be the implement but I'll look into it.

ย 

I was also thinking of maybe changing from 5 picks to 6 and upping the budget to $4000. This should hopefully reduce the risks of having players picking the same teams. Thoughts?

ย 

Agree with dsrchris, I think both those last two ideas would be a great addition to the game and would be happy if they were included (If easy enough to implement)

ย 

Heres an idea, how about gaining +5 points for executing a Signature/Finisher successfully? (Or maybe just finisher)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived