The Sandman wanted by Police

Shaun2J

http://24.media.tumblr.com/bedca0b57f6ebb94a108aa5fce08dd16/tumblr_mqqx7mYHiA1r9e4mmo1_500.jpg

They come after you for only $8k of back child support now-a-days? Christ, my stepson's father hasn't paid a dime in his life and the kid is 6. Might be time to get lawyers involved.

(Oh, and if its true f*ck Fullington! No excuse for being a deadbeat dad.)

IS $1500 a month a lot for an average rental in America it sounds a lot and go-ogling the address (yes I did) the appartment looks lush he lives in Wayne Manor how cool is that. Mind you if he can afford that and it does seem steep he should be able to afford to pay some child support although watching Judge Judy etc the amount he owes is peanunts compared to others who are not on the wanted list.

IS $1500 a month a lot for an average rental in America it sounds a lot and go-ogling the address (yes I did) the appartment looks lush he lives in Wayne Manor how cool is that. Mind you if he can afford that and it does seem steep he should be able to afford to pay some child support although watching Judge Judy etc the amount he owes is peanunts compared to others who are not on the wanted list.

I pay $1200 a month for a 1100 sq ft (cause...ya know...Murica') townhouse that is affiliated with an athletic club. It is above average, but not what I would call luxurious or extravagant.

Besides, child support orders are usually based off of what you make so they are intended to not be financially debilitating for the person paying. There really is no excuse other than you are an a$$hole who's ok with not giving a toss about your kids.

OK I'm leaving.

Edited by Kam