Antonio Cesaro, How good?

His sheer power makes him something special but he's also very good technically as well, I haven't seen that many promos from him to really rate his mic work but unless he's a proper Lance Storm on the stick then really the skies the limit.

Very.

I just about Cesaro'd myself out in the other thread, but yeah. Dude is the sh*t. Totally rocked it with every guy he's been in the ring with this year - Bryan, Orton, Sheamus, Dolph, Kofi, Zayn, Ryback, Neville, etc. and etc. Miz looked better than he has in forever against Cesaro, and Bo Dallas looked like a vaguely competent pro wrestler with him. He has the most effective chinlock work since Orton in '07, and makes any match he's in interesting just with the way he gets the most out of simple stuff and his great Strongman style work. Then on top of that, he busts out crazy, unique spots and his big bombs are awesome. The Many Ways of Hitting An Uppercut work so well as a cutoff, an exclamation point, a roughhousing spot, a nearfall, anything.

The man can do no wrong in the ring at this point.

He is good enough to be a world champ in 2 years. I don't mean we will give you 20 days as champ reward either. (See Ziggler Dolph). I mean a CM punk long run.

Now we know he works great as a heel but I would like too see how he works as a face. If he can work as well as he does as a heel he really will be the perfect package.

He's a pretty good wrestler but I don't think he's main event material. Unlike someone like Bryan, he's not charismatic enough to force his way up the roster, so I imagine he'll forge a good career for himself as being a workhorse like Finlay, whose job is to put people over and make them look good.

The man can do no wrong in the ring at this point.

So apparently some smartass Double Double E Spy read this and decided to have a little fun with me tonight.

"He can do no wrong eh? Challenge accepted! Lets see what he does in the death spot on the card...working heel vs heel...for TWENTY FIVE MINUTES...

...with CURTIS F*CKING AXEL! Bwahahahaha~!"

Thanks a lot assholes.

I love Cesaro, his style and raw power. I think WWE are struggling to package him right now, they don't really seem to know what to do with his Swiss accent. In the space of 3 months he has gone from Swiss to German to an American citizen. Del Rio must of been his advisor around his face turn run...

But really with Cesaro, his wrestling should do the talking. Remind people of his raw strength by hitting the neutralizer on Brodus Clay, Tensai, Khali. Move him up to Henry, Big Show, the strength and style will sell itself.

When he finds the right package (and the real american IS NOT it), he has the ability and should in my eyes, be at the higher end of the card for the rest of his WWE career.

EDIT:

This + This = Money

Archived