Undertaker vs Punk: rate the match

Saw Taker vs Punk from Mania pop up a couple times in the 'Best Match of X' thread, and it got me wondering because I don't really remember hearing a lot about it after Mania. So I want to know what you all thought about it.

So...tell me what you thought about it.

Also, if you feel inclined, imagine you had to review this match for the Wrestling Club and give it a score out of 10. I ask this only because if it works, we could do it with other matches and end up seeing what are the TWO consensus best matches based on the highest scores. So, just a thought.

Anyway, Taker/Punk. I want to know.

For me it was Punks best heel work to date. Granted the timing of the Paul Bearer death made it alot easier to go heel, Punk was a true ass in this build and the little cocky things he was doing through the match were solid gold for me. Made the taste of victory feel that much better for taker. The Paul Bearer tribute as well I would give this match 9 out of 10 only because the match itself is not as good as the HHH or HBK epics.

It was match of the night. Faint praise on an average card mind. The build was awful, I mean they dropped the ball in an unforgivable way. It should have being the (almost) unbeatable best in the world, champion for months on end, vs the unbeatable at WM. Then it turned into Taker vs somebody who jokes about dead people. Just awful storyline.

So I went into the match with expectations lower than should be. The match I probably enjoyed more than The last HHH/Taker one but nowhere near either of the HBK ones which are nine out of tens to me.

Punk in my opinion had a 7 or 7.5 star match.

I think it easily comes 4th behind the HBK matches and HIAC against HHH
If you're talking where it stands in The Streak, then I'd have it behind both HBK matches, all three HHH matches, v Edge, v Orton, v Batista, v Kane I, v Diesel and v Flair.

The WM14 one does. I don't know if I'd have it above the Punk match, but it wouldn't be too far below it.

The Diesel match, on the other hand, was a piece of sh*t.

Streak matches for me go the Shawns, the last two Hunters, Batista, Orton, Edge. I feel like I could put the Punk match above Edge, and possibly Orton, but that would be it. Haven't seen many pre-04 Streak matches.

For the build alone, the Jake Roberts deal was cool. Match wasnt much cop, it was during the period of time where Taker was handcuffed by the gimmick and awful in the ring. Plus, that Tombstone on the outside...oops.

My favourite streak match was vs Ric Flair. It was so much fun. The HBK/HHH streak matches were way too choreographed for me, I after the first HBK match, I knew exactly how the others would go down almost spot for spot. Too obvious and way too many finish killing moments.