Bret Hart coming to SWE in Scotland

The Fury

Just noticed this on my facebook that the promotions is bringing the best there is to scotland.

The ink on the contract is barely dry but after many years of negotiations we have secured the biggest name in Pro-Wrestling history. He is the only man to have ever won every major championship in both WWE and WCW. He is part of the largest wrestling family and has just had a date in the calendar named after him.

Ladies and Gentleman SWE are proud to announce that on the 20th October this year WWE Hall of Fame legend and Wrestling Icon BRET the HITMAN HART will be coming to SWE!

945695_10151664367707367_1187746033_n.jpg

Ted dibiase is involved with this promotion and they recently had DDP couple days ago. Here's to brighter things with promotions in scotland with them and ICW :)

I wish these promotions would use current pictures of the guys and not stuff thats 20 years old. Every time I see the Warrior advertised he has the WWF belt, so we're talking 23 year old promo pics. He looks nothing like that anymore.

Would rather see a dude in his prime than the current shell of a man he is now. Current Bret would look depressing on a poster.

• 1 month later...

Archived