How would you debut The Wyatt Family?

Kam

There's been a fair bit of hype about Bray Wyatt and the family coming across to WWE for quite a while. How would you debut them?

There are some fantastic debut moments below, just goes to show how important it can be:

[video=youtube;VT-V5kpiVOQ]

Off the top of my head I'd give them the proper treatment with going through jobbers for a few weeks but I think I'd be having Bray pick the jobber up after the match and be whispering in their ear and then said jobber gives him a hand shake or a hug or something. Then have an interview with the jobber later who can be extolling the virtues of the Wyatt family.

Always a good idea to cash in on the return of Rey Rey by having the Wyatt family creepily gatecrash it and destroy him. Worked for Big Show prior to the Mayweather fued and Del Rio.

Another thing which has had my mind mapping. The Shield have that "cool" vibe too them and the crowd are struggling not to cheer them (well minus Rollins with his transvestite voice). Imagine if the Wyatt family go on a similar rampage except more violent and sadistic, where the only people who can stop them is... (and face turn) the Shield!

I agree with mr redman..they dont ever have to debut as far as im concerned...I try to think about all the redneck angles and which direction they can go with the beer drinking and dark activities that take place in the woods...I came up with this... They should kidnap random WWE superstars rather it be after a match or simple run in...These superstars should be missing in action for weeks only to reamearge as part of the Wyat family ( brainwashing angle)

They seem to be playing up the whole Cape Fear, redneck with an inferiority complex angle, so I'd have it so the WWE is making a big deal about getting wrestlers reactions to their possible debut, and some silly bitch like the Miz says they're good, says they're great, but makes ONE comment about how Wyatt's a redneck or something like that, not even in a blankly insulting way, he just says the word and, next Miz match, they come out and absolutely murder him, just a pure three on one destruction, a NEXUS style massacre, then I'd go from there with Wyatt talking all his good shit, being crazy, but, the second anyone says something that might possibly be an insult, even if it isn't, he has to sic his boys on them, until a babyface worth caring about actually insults him for real, and has the balls to back it up.

Basically, for Boardwalk Empire fans; Gyp Rossetti.

I've been thinking about this forever, and more and more I think honestly, I would be perfectly happy if they never debuted. I don't ever need to see Wyatt wrestle, but I could watch him cut promos all day. He doesn't need to be on Raw, he needs an HBO show.

I said pretty much this same thing on the podcast. I stand my it. With the Shield around, we don't really need another three man heel team. I'm happy to wait forever for them as long as we continue to get vignettes.

Annoyingly I feel the same way as many others, the fact is that NXT have a better tag team division than the WWE does so a team such as Harper/Rowan are better off there, and Wyatt is really good but I think he'll suffer in front of an audience where the majority don't want to accept new people and have no idea who he is.

If they do have to debut then I'd have Wyatt as a single backed up by his two monsters and have them start wrestling at a later date. The most important thing though is for them to keep their awesome music.

Annoyingly I feel the same way as many others, the fact is that NXT have a better tag team division than the WWE does so a team such as Harper/Rowan are better off there, and Wyatt is really good but I think he'll suffer in front of an audience where the majority don't want to accept new people and have no idea who he is.

If they do have to debut then I'd have Wyatt as a single backed up by his two monsters and have them start wrestling at a later date. The most important thing though is for them to keep their awesome music.

I think there is a fear if the family tagteam (or even Single's) from the get go that they have a look that will be offputting to the crowd. Note, I'm not talking about Bray Wyatt. I think with the build of the videos that alot of effort is going into their direction and WWE wont rush things.

But I really can't wait for their debut and can imagine how its going to happen. During a segment or match, the lights go low/out and another one of their creepy videos comes on. Then at the end rather than saying "were coming" it says "were here" and then their theme comes on as they make their entrance.

But I really can't wait for their debut and can imagine how its going to happen. During a segment or match, the lights go low/out and another one of their creepy videos comes on. Then at the end rather than saying "were coming" it says "were here" and then their theme comes on as they make their entrance.

Are you getting this Double Double E Spies?