The "John Cena Walk Out"... could it happen?

Do you think 'The John Cena Walk Out' could happen?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think 'The John Cena Walk Out' could happen?

• YES (...I think it might)
    • NO (...not a chance in HELL!)
    • UNDECIDED (....erm?)
    • MEH (...maybe a few might leave but not enough to make a real difference to the show)

Here are two individuals both for and against 'The John Cena Walk Out'.

However the question still remains, could it actually happen?

FOR THE WALK OUT

[video=youtube;V_eYSzel2ng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_eYSzel2ng&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLsuQLqnitVCGMqfUwfTO3DDFZ7Grufxks

AGAINST THE WALK OUT

[video=youtube;cO9WkqN5mlU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO9WkqN5mlU

. . . BRUCE CLARIFYING THE "JOHN CENA WALKOUT" METHOD

[video=youtube;MB-W1VkMh6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB-W1VkMh6Q

The guy in the video seems really irrational and angry, he needs to lighten up a little and enjoy life...Also there is no chance that it will make a difference, even if half of the arena left John Cena would simply say "You are entitled to your opinion and I respect you for being honest that you don't want to see me" Edited by BarrettBarrage

"Here let me pay all this money for a wwe show just so I can walk out on John Cena."

This is easily the stupidest thing I've seen come out of the IWC. Two people will do this and it'll be mistaken for a piss break or beer run and not a single f*ck will ever be given.

Get it through you're thick skulls retarded internet super fans; John Cena is a good pro wrestler( I hope Ciaran The Usurper's head just exploded). Is he the best of all time? No. Is he one of the best of all time? Probably not, but that's debatable. He's definitely going into the hall of fame and will most likely have somewhat of an acting career after he retires from wrestling. He's okay for Christ's sake. Let this shit go already and move on.

edit: Oh and he's with Nikki Bella. What Diva are you banging on the reg, IWC? Do you even know what a vagina looks like?

The champ is here. Deal with it.

Edited by Maxximus

if they wanted to protest stop watching the show, WWE full stop, the fans bitch and moan about wrestling but still watch it, stop watching it then they will have to change, keep watching the crap and they don't need to do a thing

No one watches TNA and they're still f*cking awful....

No one watches TNA and they're still f*cking awful....

why do you always bring it back to TNA as if you trying to bait me and derail the thread, I would argue that TNA has improved in terms of quality in the last 5 years from where it was and TNA is not WWE which we are taking about, unless John cena has moved to TNA last night????. but back to my point WWE are very concerned with ratings if there rates halfed then it might force a change

Whilst the whole idea is beyond stupid and Cena in no way is deserving of the level of vitriol displayed by some arts of the IWC represented here I've gone back to the opinion that Cena needs to do "something" with himself. I've generally been able to live with the Super-Cena matches (except when it's ridiculous like kicking out after 10 chair shots from Cutris Axel) and to be honest I could live with super-cheesey-Face Cena in terms of his general promo style but what I can't live with is his delivery at the moment.

Every promo is delivered almost exactly the same. There's the walk down to the ring whilst talking to the camera, the pose and then we get the quiet delivery of how humble Cena is or how the fans can like who they want, then he talks about something positive about his opponent, then he'll get a bit louder talking about himself and then finally start shouting about how he either loves his fans or something about hustling, loyalty and respect and then shout "the champ...is....here".

And every time it feels soulless as f*ck. I could live with all the other bullsh*t if his promos were engaging. There to me is the difference between say any other babyface who played the cartoony superman character and Cena currently. Sure everyone had a style but that style didn't feel forced. Cena sounds like he's reciting a script these days to me.

Cena will never turn heel. Ever. If there was a more prefect opportunity it would would have been against Punk or Rocky and it didn't happen. It didn't happen then, it won't happen now, nor will it ever happen in the near future.

Seriously, guys, look at it this way; a heel John Cena is STILL John Cena. Do you understand what I'm saying? The only improvement would be NO John Cena.

Stop thinking heel changes are the answer to everything. It's the easy way out. There's nothing creative about it. It's childish and annoying as f*ck.

Maxx is right, a heel turn is pointless. Cena just goes over the good guys instead of the bad guys. He's no more interesting unless they completely changed his gimmick which isn't going to happen. He'd just be a sanitised version of the old rapping Cena and boy was that bad enough the last time they censored all his promos.

What Cena really needs is a babyface who can challenge him for the top spot in the WWE. One that unites the Marks and Smarks instead of dividing them and then he'd have to work that bit harder on keeping himself "fresh" for want of a better word. I just don't think the current audience is quite right for what he's doing but that's not to say the audience doesn't come to him, so to speak, as more of the older fans drop away from watching.