With a tear in my eye...

Shaun2J

I watched a few HOF speech's last weekend with a mate of mine and I had a damn tear in my eye watching JR's speech. It's just moving, funny and very interesting.

I also remember reading about Eddie Guerrero's and Chris Benoit's death, that made me snivel too.

So TWO guys and girls, let's have your moments. Any wrestling moments for you, that brought a few tears?

The only moments in wrestling that even came close to eye tears we Heenan's HoF speech, and his reaction on Nitro to Monsoon dying. Pretty close to those are Benoit and Mysterio's reactions to Guerrero dying.

Other than that, just sort of semi-emotional moments for me are Benoit winning the title at WrestleMania, Mankind winning the title on RAW, Cactus Jack coming back in 2000, and, really weirdly, Trish Stratus doing the Sharpshooter in her retirement match for reasons beyond my understanding.

That bit in the HBK vs Flair match when he does the last Super kick (before I knew he was going to be back in a street fight at every opportunity), and when Edge said he was being forced to retire I was quite upset, and every time HHH's music hits since 2003.

Eddies tribute show...That was hard to watch, 'specially when my mom was a major fan of the guy and was just as devastated to hear of his passing. Benoits death was also a rough point, especially with the revelations that plagued it.

Those are my big two, but if anything else comes to mind, I'll say!

Yep. Eddie Guerrero. Between that, the news of his death and the tribute shows in general, I was blubbering for like a week. Seeing the Big Show bawling is like the worst thing in the entire world for some reason.

But also, I am a girl. A very, very teary girl. I cry at most things so my list would be pretty long. Trish's retirement, Flair's retirement, Shawn's retirement, even Edge's retirement most probably. Eddie over Brock, WMXX (not now, but at the time), King returning from death, and so on. It is entirely possible I cried tears of joy at Mark Henry's World Title win, but I can't remember specifically.

Eddie and Benoits death

Ric's retirement and the RAW afterwards.

Teary eyed but not full blown crying.

Edie and Benoit's hug

Edge's Hall of Fame speech and retirement speech.

Hogans Hall of Fame speech.

Kenta returning from beating Cancer

I forgot to mention one that still wells me up when i see it and it was the first time as a fan i cried was WMVII savage/Elizabeth reunion. What a powerful moment it was. The cameras scanning the crowd whop was almost nothing but tears. They can't do moments so pure like that anymore.

Oh God, this!!

"EEEELIZABET...WILL YOOOOOU MARRY MEEEEEEE?!"

(dramatic pause)

"OOOOOOH YEEEEEEAH!!"

That was amazing when I was a kid. Until Jake the Snake trashed the wedding party with his cobra. :eek

Actually, on that subject, when Earthquake squashed Damien. Little kid dsrchris nearly blubbed like a b*tch at that. :lol

Actually, on that subject, when Earthquake squashed Damien. Little kid dsrchris nearly blubbed like a b*tch at that. :lol

Little kid Maxximus cried like a bitch and continued to hate Earthquake well into my teen years.

Eddie also reduced me to tears. Steph marrying Triple H choked me up, but now I realize who better for the Billion Dollar Princess than the King of Kings, God himself, Triple H? No one, that's who.