IMPACT WRESTLING - 13th June 2013 (Duluth)

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/salleynev1/TNAIMPACTWRESTLING-SpikeTV.jpg

Preview & Spoilers:

Preview:

Venue:

The Arena At The Gwinnett Center - Duluth, Georgia

Thursday 6th June

TV Schedule:

USA: Thursday 13th June on Spike TV at 9/8c

UK: Sunday 16th June on Challenge Late Zone at 9pm

Sting Makes An Announcement Anout His Future

13th June 2013

Preview Thursday's "IMPACT WRESTLING" broadcast on SpikeTV at the new time of 9/8c as TNA brings the Total Nonstop Action all summer long.

After making his TNA debut this past week, Rampage Jackson returns to "IMPACT WRESTLING" this Thursday. After his confrontation with Kurt Angle, what's next for Rampage as his TNA career begins? Don't miss it.

After losing his chance at the World Heavyweight Championship at Slammiversary, "The Icon" Sting will be on Thursday's broadcast with an announcement on his future. After a concerning Twitter post about "Being Left To Fight Alone" and "Message Received", what does Sting have to say to TNA and the fans? Tune in and find out.

What will be the fallout from this past week when Hulk Hogan attempted to eliminate World Champion Bully Ray with the hammer, only to come face to face with his daughter Brooke as the broadcast ended?

Thursday's "IMPACT WRESTLING" will also feature several major qualifying matches for the upcoming "Bound For Glory Series". Three superstars have already qualified, and after Thursday, the entire 12-man roster for the "Bound For Glory Series" will be set. Qualifying matches set for Thursday's "IMPACT WRESTLING" are as follows:

"BFG Series" Qualifier: In a "Slammiversary" rematch, Kurt Angle will face AJ Styles.

"BFG Series" Qualifier: World Tag Team Champions James Storm and Gunner vs. Christopher Daniels and Kazarian - the winning team will enter the "BFG Series".

Plus, more qualifying matches will take place on the broadcast.

All this and much more on Thursday night's "IMPACT WRESTLING" at 9/8c on SpikeTV!

Spoilers:

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

"IMPACT WRESTLING"

Airing Sunday 16th June in The UK

The following results are from a recent TNA Impact Wrestling TV Taping. The taping took place on June 6th, 2013 at the Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Georgia and will air on Thursday 13th June 2013 at 9/8c on Spike TV.

TNA Bound For Glory Series Qualifying Match:

Joseph Park defeated Crimson.

Fatal Four Way TNA Bound For Glory Series Qualifying Match:

Magnus defeated Matt Morgan, Kenny King and Rob Terry.

Tag Team Match To Determine TNA Bound For Glory Series Qualifiers:

Bad Influence (Christopher Daniels & Kazarian) defeated James Storm & Gunner.

TNA Bound For Glory Series Qualifying Match:

Austin Aries defeated Eric Young.

In Ring Segment:

Hulk Hogan came to the ring and announced that Open Fight Night would be returning next week and then introduced Jeff Hardy who says that he will win the TNA Bound For Glory Series, however Bobby Roode came out and said that he would be the man victorious this year, while Hogan told them that they are both in the tournament due to being former winners and that the fans will choose who kicks off the series next week. Bully Ray came out and demanded that The Aces & Eights are put into the Bound For Glory Series, which Hogan agreed to, but said that a Battle Royal will take place to determine who is in the Series.

Backstage Segment:

In a brief backstage segment, Sting noted that he is looking for new people to join a reformed Main Event Mafia and that those people can watch his back and he watches theirs, as they take down The Aces & Eights once and for all.

Aces & Eights Battle Royal:

Mr. Anderson won the Battle Royal to enter the TNA Bound For Glory Series.

Singles Match:

AJ Styles defeated Kurt Angle. The Aces & Eights ran out and attacked Kurt Angle, however Quinton “Rampage” Jackson came out with a chain in hand and ran off The Aces & Eights. Rampage and Kurt then had a staredown to close the show!

The thing that makes it interesting for me, is that with how Sting's promo came across, it seems to suggest the new mafia won't have any current TNA guys in it, (maybe with the exception of AJ), seeing as Sting was left to fend for himself at the PPV.

So if this means new guys coming in, or perhaps some familiar old faces coming in to take on the Aces, then that's something to look forward too.

So, in essence, we will have; TNA Roster v Aces and Eights v Stings new Mafia. I'm a huge fan of faction wars so bring it on.

Who are they even going to use? Nash and Booker suck/are gone. So Angle and Sting? Eh, if they can get Magnus in there and push him it will be alright, but he's not a main eventer so he doesnt fit the deal. I dunno who they can go with.

I'll reserve judgement. People always shit on stuff before it happens which is stupid. Wait until afterwards to say its garbage.

Who are they even going to use? Nash and Booker suck/are gone. So Angle and Sting? Eh, if they can get Magnus in there and push him it will be alright, but he's not a main eventer so he doesnt fit the deal. I dunno who they can go with.

I'll reserve judgement. People always shit on stuff before it happens which is stupid. Wait until afterwards to say its garbage.

I doubt Angle will be in it, he seems to be firmly on Team TNA. What's Steiner up to these days.

I can see someone like Jeff Jarrett being in the new Mafia.

Edited by Jamster26

Steiner is working the indies. Currently he is a tag team champion for a company in the UK. True story.

Impact was okay. How wrong was Jim Cornette on Matt Morgan? Guy is a real sack of sh*t. Taz is awful; always takes the heel commentator role too far and winds up being too detrimental to the product. And I do not need Hulk Hogan to be the focal point of a weekly show in 2013.