Comic Book General Questions and Comments

I have a comics related question that I don't know where to put, so I'm putting it here, hope that's okay. Feel free to move it if it isn't.

To all up to date Batman readers; What's the first sequel to Court of Owls? Is it Night of Owls or City of Owls? I've read the first one, but now the sequels seem to have come out at the same time, and I can't figure out which one goes first. Anyone know?

TWOs Top 50 Comic Book Characters: The Results

Yes that's the right order: Court, Night, City.

Court & City are the two Batman stories. Night was a 1-shot over 10 or so "Batman Family" issues simultaneously. Each character had their own story fighting the talons & owls over a single night.

Cheers!

Edited by Boyo

Is this thread for anything and everything comic book related or just Batman?

If it's various, has anybody else picked up Adventures of Superman #1? I've got it, havent looked at it yet but I think its a collection of one-shots from old issues or something? Also, the Masters of the Universe have been given their own ongoing, its on #2 and its f*cking awesome.

He-Man is BACK!

Edited by The Beltster

Yes that's the right order: Court, Night, City.

Court & City are the two Batman stories. Night was a 1-shot over 10 or so "Batman Family" issues simultaneously. Each character had their own story fighting the talons & owls over a single night.

Cheers!

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up.

• 1 month later...

Yeah you should be fine with a new 52 issue 1. That was, after all, the entire point :P.

Let me know how you find it. There were about 20 million Batman titles at launch. I got Batman & Detective, but my passion/budget didn't stretch to TDK.

Cheers!

I'm not a big fan of Superior Spider-Man, but there were rumours that eventually it'll end and pave way for Amazing to return, but for that well... y'know. I wont spoil because anyone who hasn't read the last 10-20 issues of Amazing including the heartbreaking #700 really should.

Ive not read the team up yet, but yeah totally agree, it cant keep going forever. I know a lot of long time Spidey fans were pretty outraged when they ended Amazing and the continuation of this. It's been a great storyline, but it does feel like a long arc as opposed to the series continuing this way forever.

That said, they killed off Parker in Ultimates and Miles has become a fan favourite.