TWO Chat

K.J

What is it with the Chatrooms these days, whenever I go in theres hardly ever any regulars from the Forums.

Theres usually about 5 people who are not chatting, 2 people having an in depth discussion about Chris Benoit and some pervert asking everyone a/s/l?

I'm just wondering why don't many regulars use the chatrooms anymore?

Good point K.J, me too I don't come in the chat room a lot anymore, just the forums, I think its because of everyone being fed up with arguing in the chat room.

A different scene from last summer when I was an regular ALMOST most of the time, even joining in the chat room at 7PM and seeing lots of people there and leaving as late as 4AM where there still a fair number of people chatting there.

I have to say, I miss the good old days of TWO Chat.

eeer...I just went in.. 1 person in right now!

At this time it should be packed!!

Jeee where is the group we used to be?

The only people i usally see in there now is H Fuchs Bookerman Shibby and me! We also always get HSM and Grapple but they dont stay in late.

Id like to see a reunion again but make sure all or at least most of us can make it.

I've been in a fair bit late at night in recent weeks on weekends and Wednesdays, I must say I've actually enjoyed it with Fuchs and Hchick, Bookerman, HSM, Grap and a few others. It is true that there aren't many people on there but I think it's best with about half a dozen people joining in, it's not too busy that way. Mind you most of the time the place is pretty dead, but I've enjoyed it when I've spent any length of time in there. Also it means I get to blame my crap driving the next day on Fuchs, H, Booker and the rest keeping me awake!

I have to say, I thought this thread would be appropriate a few weeks ago, where it mostly just myself and a few more individuals coming in on a daily basis.

But as of late, things have picked up. It's not uncommon to see 8 or more people in during peak times now. And seeing as how some people who want to talk about everything on Earth except wrestling have also given up on the chat, you can usually expect to have a great wee dicussion about wrestling.

It does disapoint me though, when I see 15 people online on the forums all doing great posts, then it's only myself alone in the chatroom.

It's inevitable that TWO's chatroom will suffer with the current slump in the wrestling industry. But it would be a great gesture if a few people would try coming back into the chatroom. Chances are, you'll find yourself alone. But if enough people do it, you really will have a heck of a time if you want to talk wrestling.

Originally posted by PK (WCW + ECW Fan)

Great idea Chyna! I'm free on weekends and not weekdays as I have got college...........

A dramatic change from the PK of last year when I was in the chat almost most of the time because I didn't have a life.

Do you remember that?

Who says you have a life now? mr promo-mirror man :)

Whenever I have been in recently it's actually been fairly busy. I just logged in now and there are 11 in there, and they are having a serious discussion about wrestling too. There are occasions when it is dead, but you can also find it quite lively as well.