WWE SmackDown Discussion Thread - February 15, 2013 from Little Rock, AR (#704)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/sd2.jpg

United States: Friday Night, February 15, at 8/7c on Syfy

United Kingdom: Friday Night, February 15, at 10PM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Verizon Arena in Little Rock, AR

Confirmed Matches/Events

Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry

Final Build to Elimination Chamber

Edited by TPIB

Spoilers:

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

WWE Friday Night SmackDown

Airing This Week

In Ring Segment:

The Big Show came out to open the show and commented on the actions of Alberto del Rio recently, however Chris Jericho came out and interrupted him. Jericho said that this Sunday, they are in 2 different matches but could meet each other at WrestleMania if they both win. Booker T came out and booked Jericho vs. The Big Show for later in the evening.

Singles Match:

Mark Henry defeated Randy Orton via disqualification, due to Orton using a chair. Following the match, Henry hit Orton with the World’s Strongest Slam.

Singles Match:

Tamina Snuka defeated Layla.

Tag Team Match:

Brodus Clay & Tensai defeated 3MB. Following the match, The Shield came out and attacked Clay & Tensai and said that what they just did is nothing compared to what they’ll do on Sunday.

Singles Match:

The Miz defeated Cody Rhodes.

Singles Match:

Jack Swagger (w/Zeb Colter) defeated Zack Ryder. Following the match, Zeb cut another promo similar to his one on WWE RAW.

In Ring Segment:

The Rock came out to the ring and hyped his match with CM Punk for Sunday, however Punk and Paul Heyman appeared on the tron. Both went back and forth about why they’ll win on Sunday, before The Rock was interrupted by Damien Sandow, who came out and insulted The Rock. Rock hit Sandow with a Rock Bottom before heading to the back.

Singles Match:

The Big Show defeated Chris Jericho!

Not necessarily. They are very different kind of heels. And you need a whole roster's worth. If Henry and Show can co-exist I dont see the problem. The babyface side has Alberto, Sheamus, Ryback, Jericho on top so they will be fine for the minute.

Anyway, the Big Show is the best wrestler on Earth.

That is really all I got from Smackdown. Oh as well as Mark Henry being the second best wrestler on Earth. But he still has some ground to catch up when Show is on this much fire. "I hate you." was the greatest.

Finally bloody found it, couldn't find this thread for love nor money, Anyway..

Just watching this now, recently got Sky hooked up so i thought I'd give it ago, aaand it's going off. I've watched from the Brodus Clay/Tensai Vs. 3MB match and it's halfway through Big Show/Jericho and I've gotta say I'm pretty glad I'm not into this anymore, it just doesn't do anything for me, maybe i should give it ago for a few weeks so it can have a fair shot but it's not looking likely. I like the Big Show/Jericho match because i like these two, but i can't see myself getting into Del Rio, Miz or anyone like that. Also caught a bit of the Shield and i don't really know what the fuss is about but again that might be because I've never seen them before. It's a shame really but i guess I'll never enjoy it as much as i used to!