The Three Count: My Life in Stripes as a WWE Referee

TWOPRDZ

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/covers/wwe-three-count-my-life-in-stripes-as-wwe-referee-book.png

Book Description:

Highlighting the triumphs and tragedies Jimmy Korderas experienced, this entertaining biography focuses on his 20-year career as a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) referee. For the first time, Korderas talks about the harrowing experience of being in the ring during Owen Hart’s accident and about the horrific effects of the Chris Benoit tragedy—the most difficult moments of his life in wrestling. The book also includes untold stories from both inside and outside the ring, highlighting the bonds Korderas formed with WWE superstars such as Eddie Guerrero, Edge, John Cena, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Christian, and Chris Jericho. A fun read from a man who, rather than having an ax to grind, wants to inspire wrestling fans and prove that dreams do come true.

Buy It:

UK: @ Amazon.co.uk

USA: @ Amazon.com

Edited by Kam

• 4 months later...

Review @ Wrestling 101:

Jimmy Korderas is amongst the most recogniseble men to have been a WWE referee, his career spanning such a long time and taking in so many matches including officiating the main event of Wrestlemania 24 between Edge and The Undertaker. ‘The Three County- My Life in Stripes as a WWE referee’ is Korderas’ tale; one that takes him from being a massive wrestling fan in Ontario, Canada to the bright lights of the WWE via a couple of laps around the world. Here he talks of the wrestlers he met and the things he experienced.

> The 3 Count: My Life In Stripes As A WWE Referee Book Review