TWO WWE & TNA Awards 2012 - The Results!

Jimmy Redman

I wouldn't disagree that she's improved on her initial ability but she's f*cking awful still. She has the worst clotheslines I've ever seen. she still doesn't run the ropes properly. The female stinkface is terrible. She just always looks awkward and slow in everything she does.

I remember being really impressed with Tess all the way back to the Tara team and then the Gail feud. Just picked a random match out of a lineup with Mickie James and she looked really good there too. I like her clotheslines.

It makes me so inordinately happy that all of the Extreme Expose girls turned out to be varying levels of competent wrestlers.

To be fair, not many women run the ropes properly, or at least in a way that doesn't look crap. Generally, they are too short and too light to do it. When the ropes don't bend, the illusion that they are there to catapult you fast into your opponent or across the ring is lost. And also, I don't think many women throw decent clotheslines. I hate the women's style of clothesline where, when they do it, they drop to their knees and usually hit their opponent with the underside of their wrist.

All that said, she's not as awful as she once was, shes not good, but she's not bad. And she has the best ass in wrestling so its cool.