The SHIELD

Drake

I know that this probably won't happen for a while and I HOPE they stick together for quite a while because they rock....but my question to everyone is: Out of the three members of the SHIELD, who do people think will be the breakout start when they eventually fold?

My personal favorite of the three is Seth Rollins. I just like his look, the way he conducts himself and from what I've seen of him in the ring he's quite good. He and Ambrose are the best talkers of the group IMO. Reigns has the look and physique Vince likes so he'll probably be the first one to get a push out of the three. What do you guys think?

To me Ambrose is a cut above the other two, though that doesn't mean I don't like them. Ambrose to me is so intense in the way he delivers his promos and also his in ring offence. Rollins is a good worker but I'm not convinced by him on the mic, he's a bit bland to me.

Rollins has the best look out of the three and Ambrose is by farther the best in the ring. Reigns is just kind of ok but he's ultimately very cool compared to Ambrose and Rollins who are both very manic. I could imagine reigns would suit a Rock-type super-cool cat kind of gimmick if he can talk at all.

I agree that Ambrose is the best talker out of the three. Rollins has the best look and Reigns has the physique that Vince likes in his wrestlers.

The thing with Ambrose is that although he's the best talker, IMO, his "look" sucks. So just for that I think Reigns and Rollins should get pushed before him.

As long as their not buried in a few months at the hands of Cena, Ryback and others then I predict successful futures for all 3 members. They all have a unique look and ring style and an intensity not seen in many young stars.

Ambrose is so intense and psychotic that he could play multiple heel and face characters, but predominantly the heel role.

Rollins for me could be a big star, there have been many comments that he is very much like Punk but I feel he has a look and act that sets him apart from Punk.

Then Reigns although maybe not the most competent wrestler but he definitely has the 'look' that Vince and others like. I truly hope all 3 succeed in the future.

Seth Rollins is the least likely of the group to break out, and will be unless he trips and falls into some charisma. He's a little better in the Shield, although God damn does the temperature drop when Ambrose passes the mic to one of the other two. But he's just really bland and cant talk, which will do him no favours going forward. People say that he's the worker because MOVEZ, but he's really overrated in the ring and Ambrose blows him away there too. Reigns has the perfect look and will get pushed the hardest, but its hard to say how good he'll be at the moment. He cant talk very well yet either.

Ambrose has a look that holds him back but he also has the kind of presence and skill set to overcome that. Assuming he gets the chance to he easily has the most potential out of the three. By miles. He has the most potential out of anyone they've called up since Bryan.

I think Ambrose look is what makes him special. Ive said it before and I still stand by it, he reminds me so much of Pillman with some of his looks and maneurisms its awesome. Ambrose has the best possibility to breakout first, but I'm not knocking Reigns or Rollins either, all 3 are solid and I think all 3 can have success at some point individually.

Found this on a random internet.

The Shield defeats Team Super Faces at EC. CM Punk beats The Rock at EC due to Brock Lesnar interference. Becomes Rock vs Brock at WM, Punk vs Taker title vs streak at WM. Leaves Cena to fight the shield by himself.

Cena at WM gets beat senseless for 30 minutes with chairs, bats, tables, ladders, hell maybe even get ran over by a bull dozer.

After the beat down, Cena hops up, Hulks up knocks Reigns and Rollins out the ring, leaving Ambrose and him. AA to Ambrose. Rollins runs in gets an AA, Reigns runs in with a shot gun, shoots Cena in the head, blood and brains everywhere, goes to pin Cena, kick out at 2! Reigns gets mad throws lighter fluid on Cena and lights a match. Cenas dead carcass melts in the ring. Reigns goes for the pin, kick out at 2! Cena gets up, hits Reigns with the AA. Pins him, Cena wins! Cena over came the odds!

Place goes dark, a voice says "I'm the leader of the shield"

Out comes Hornswoggle.

Irish fairy music plays, The Shield, Swoggle and Cena start dancing. Invites little kids in the ring.

Shield exits, up the ramp, bows to the crowd.

Never to be seen ever again.

I'd say Reigns out of the three.

I don't know much about them, and up until they appeared on Raw, I had no idea who any of them were. Reigns has the right look though.

Ambrose reminds me too much of Chris Sabin for some reason and I can't see Rollins getting anywhere on his own.

I could see Ambrose having a good career. He has an unusual promo style which is his best attribute by far, and it makes him stand out on the roster. His promos are very good in their content too, so I could easily see him breaking away from the group and having a successful career as a singles wrestler.

Reigns seems alright. He reminds me of Batista in the early days of Evolution, as the only stand out attribute that I've see is his look. He has a brilliant look for wrestling, probably in a role similar to what Batista ended up with, as the cool heel. He looks like a star and that alone could quite easily see him being a main eventer in the next few years.

I'm not sure on Rollins though. I don't know what he has going for him. He seems like he bumps well but he doesn't look great and he doesn't cut great promos either. I'd say he's the least likely to progress after The Shield. I'm pretty confident that the other two will have successful careers, and I don't see much in Rollins to suggest he'll end up like them. I'm only judging him off his WWE run though, so maybe if he's a good face or whatever, that'll see him become someone like Jeff Hardy in the future.

Having said all that, I think The Shield are great and I hope they stay together for a while yet. If they're together, and still strong, by WrestleMania in 2014, I'd be happy at that.

No, but you see, Seth Rollins used to be in ROH when it was good. So he clearly will be a star.

Of the three, Reigns will do the best. Samoan heritage, Rock's cousin, great look, former football player, came across pretty well on NXT and is perfectly suited to his current role. He has enough going for him that he shouldn't be a huge flop, and I think WWE like him enough that they won't push him to be.

Ambrose............Reigns...Rolins

I think Ambrose is awesome. From his overselling, to his awesome mic style.

Reigns literally only has a look. Thats it. What I've heard come out of Reigns mouth, I seriously think Ryback could deliver better. Seriously.

I don't really like Rollins. Although, he is really a nice watch in the ring. That table bump earned him points. But man, he lost a lot of credibility with me when he wore that stupid hat tilted to the side. It looked so freaking stupid.

I'm not sure on Rollins though. I don't know what he has going for him. He seems like he bumps well but he doesn't look great and he doesn't cut great promos either. I'd say he's the least likely to progress after The Shield. I'm pretty confident that the other two will have successful careers, and I don't see much in Rollins to suggest he'll end up like them. I'm only judging him off his WWE run though, so maybe if he's a good face or whatever, that'll see him become someone like Jeff Hardy in the future..

He is really the furthest thing from Jeff Hardy. No charisma whatsoever.

He has a presence about him (which is not the same as having the right look - plenty of wrestlers have had a look, but no presence to speak of), he can work to a decent standard and wicked spear.

I'm not saying he is the complete package, but he has more than just a good look.

I agree with DC. Although Reigns hasn't shown any kind of promo ability so far, he does have that presence about him. People may think it's stupid, but just the way he walks down the stairs, the way he stands in the ring like a f'n beast after a beatdown etc.. When Reigns comes out, you just take notice.

I'm really sad about all the Rollins hate going on around here. People are really quick in pulling the trigger on him. To say that Jeff Hardy, to insinuate that JEFF ****ING HARDY has more charisma than Rollins is laughable to me. From the SHIELD's promos that I've seen from him, he has cut some decent ones.

And to me he's a really good seller and bumper. Reminds me of Dolph. I remember the SHIELD attacking Sheamus a few weeks ago and Rollins was the first of the three to enter the ring, only to receive the Brogue kick. He was out cold throughout the entire beatdown that Ambrose and Reigns gave Sheamus. When it was over, both Reigns and Ambrose grabbed Rollins and he was still selling the Brogue kick big time. Loved that.

[video=youtube_share;R3QyRND5j_U]http://youtu.be/R3QyRND5j_U

Jeff freaking Hardy doesn't have charisma? Really? He's one of the most over and charismatic guys of the last decade and he has less charisma than Tyler freaking Black? Jesus Christ.

Charisma is not a synonym for ability to speak. Jeff Hardy has light years more charisma than a robot like Rollins. To the nth degree. Maybe he finds some in the future, others have, I'm not closing the book on him at all. But he doesn't have it yet.

Tyler Black is okay I guess. I always saw him as a generic CM Punk in ROH. I like Reigns, but it's all about Dean Ambrose. That said, Seth Rollins isn't bad enough to make me dislike The Shield.

Also, lol at Rollins having more charisma than Jeff Hardy. I freaking hate Hardy, but let's be realistic. He's as charismatic as it gets.

Jeff freaking Hardy doesn't have charisma? Really? He's one of the most over and charismatic guys of the last decade and he has less charisma than Tyler freaking Black? Jesus Christ.

Charisma is not a synonym for ability to speak. Jeff Hardy has light years more charisma than a robot like Rollins. To the nth degree. Maybe he finds some in the future, others have, I'm not closing the book on him at all. But he doesn't have it yet.

Since we were talking about speaking ability, I assumed you were talking about that also when you said the word "charisma". Hence my incredulous reaction cause Jeff Hardy has to be one of the worst talkers in wrestling history. Yeah, Hardy was over as **** thanks to him nearly dying every time he did a sick ass bump. But to say that Rollins has the charisma of a robot is laughable at best. Everytime he comes out he looks the part, sells well, bumps well and is the 2nd best talker of the group.