IMPACT WRESTLING - 21st February 2013 (London)

FreeSpirit

Preview:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/salleynev1/TNAIMPACTWRESTLING-London2013_zps4b31dcc7.jpg

Venue:

Wembley Arena - London, England

Saturday 26th January

TV Schedule:

USA: Thursday 21st February on Spike TV at 8/7c

UK: Sunday 24th February on Challenge at 9pm

Hulk Hogan Decides Who Will Face Jeff Hardy at "Lockdown"

21st February 2013

Preview Thursday's "IMPACT WRESTLING" broadcast on SpikeTV at 8/7c from Wembley Arena in London this Thursday.

Who is the number 1 contender that will face Jeff Hardy at "Lockdown" for the World Heavyweight Championship? "IMPACT WRESTLING" General Manager Hulk Hogan was ready to make his decision this past week, but he never got the chance due to The Aces and 8s. Now, Hogan has vowed to finally declare the top contender on this Thursday's broadcast! The question is, who will Hogan select to get a shot at the gold? Don't miss Hulk's decision.

Who will Sting select to be on Team TNA to face the Aces and 8s in the "Lethal Lockdown" match at the Lockdown event on Sunday 10th March? The Aces and 8s made the challenge this past week and Sting accepted! Will Sting begin assembling Team TNA on Thursday night's broadcast? Tune in and find out.

Thursday's "IMPACT WRESTLING" will also feature TWO championship matches:

The Knockouts Championship will be on the line as Tara defends the gold in a four-way match vs. Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky vs. Miss Tessmacher.

The X Division Championship will also be defended on "IMPACT WRESTLING" as Rob Van Dam battles Kenny King.

Plus, the British Boot Camp competition winner Rockstar Spud, will face Robbie E on "IMPACT WRESTLING".

All this and much more on Thursday's "IMPACT WRESTLING" on SpikeTV at 8/7c as the road to the Sunday 10th March "Lockdown" event continues!

[video=youtube_share;1rx0r76KgQk]

Edited by FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

Credit:

nodq.com

"IMPACT WRESTLING"

London, England

Airing Sunday 24th February in The UK

The show kicks off with Rockstar Spud defeating Robbie E.

Joseph Parks, James Storm, Hernandez and Chavo Guerrero defeated Christopher Daniels, Kaz, Roode and Aries.

X Division Title match: RVD defeated Kenny King with a five star frog splash.

Bully Ray, who was not apart of the tournament, is announced as winner. So Bully Ray will face Jeff Hardy for the World Heavyweight Championship. Bully puts over other guys in the tournament and said all he wanted was to earn Hulk Hogan's respect. Bully suggests the main event of the show be a six man tag with Sting, Hogan and Bully Ray facing Aces & 8's.

Samoa Joe defeated Garret Bischoff by DQ after Wes Briscoe interfered and Angle made the save.

Kurt Angle announces he face Wes Briscoe at Lockdown.

Velvet Sky defeated Tara, Gail Kim, and Brooke Tessmacher in a four-way elimination match to win the TNA Knockouts Title.

Doc, Devon and Mr. Anderson defeated Sting and Bully Ray. Hulk Hogan no showed the match.

After the match Aces beat down on Sting and the faces on the roster come out to make the save. End of show!

• 4 weeks later...

Baha, Bully Ray is the one number contender.

Now, I like Bully Ray and under any other circumstances I'd be delighted he is getting a title shot. But then, what was the point in them four matches last week to decide to who should be the 1#, and Bully wasn't even in any of the matches!?

Doesn't make sense to me? Anyone?

Baha, Bully Ray is the one number contender.

Now, I like Bully Ray and under any other circumstances I'd be delighted he is getting a title shot. But then, what was the point in them four matches last week to decide to who should be the 1#, and Bully wasn't even in any of the matches!?

Doesn't make sense to me? Anyone?

This is TNA Brother. Check your logic at the door and wipe your feet..

I've really been enjoying the "TNA in the UK" segments that I guess are put in to make up for the lack of ad breaks, it's great to see the wrestlers being themselves and learn a bit more about what they go through on tour.

That said, Miss Tessmacher came off like the most unlikeable person in the world after moaning about absolutely everything that she'd gone through on the tour as if she had it harder than anyone else. Oh no, you had the neuro-virus? So did half the population of this country sweetie...