Is GSP Good-Looking?

The Beltster

I thought it was a pretty universally acknowledged fact that the skirts love GSP. I used to do shit with combat sports photographs for another site, and every GSP photo we used, 75% of the comments would be women calling him hot. On top of that, he gets unprecedented levels of p*ssy;

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/1015.jpg

There's a reason I fell off the Ronda Rousey bandwagon, partly was due to the rise of BRAD MAD OX, but mainly it was because I just went off her. As attractive as she is she always seems to be saying or doing something that makes me think "if I knew this person in real life I wouldn't like them".

I thought it was a pretty universally acknowledged fact that the skirts love GSP. I used to do shit with combat sports photographs for another site, and every GSP photo we used, 75% of the comments would be women calling him hot. On top of that, he gets unprecedented levels of p*ssy;
So does Peter Stringfellow, whats your point?

GSP is rich, famous and he can kick peoples asses, of course he gets whatever pussy he wants, doesn't mean he doesn't look like Pob.

http://www.theworldthroughwoodeneyes.co.uk/wpimages/Pob02.jpg

GSP, Overeem and Rory MacDonald (only when he's in Patrick Bateman attire though) are the only three MMA fighters I've ever heard girls talking about as "good looking".

Obviously, we're all Erick Silva men in this thread, ALL OF US, but I'm still saying there's more to girls liking GSP than money and fame, because none of the other guys at his level are getting talked about him he is.

I mean, he's certainly not bad looking;

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tadPhmBlwYg/TpdACH_huQI/AAAAAAAAAFs/nkDOPZP6a-s/s1600/gsp.jpg

Edited by John Hancock

No, he's not bad looking, but again, if he wasn't GSP and he was just a dude walking down the street, do you think he would get women literally rubbing their pussy on him, or do you think he would be just another short bloke with a shaved head off to the Job Centre to get his giro?

He's an average looking guy, his fame, money and charm make him way more attractive to people than if he looked exactly the same but was a benefit fiend.

As for MacDonald...I know the geeky, nerdy look that you would get beaten up for having when I was at school is what a lot of chicks like now, but jeez...

There's a reason I fell off the Ronda Rousey bandwagon, partly was due to the rise of BRAD MAD OX, but mainly it was because I just went off her. As attractive as she is she always seems to be saying or doing something that makes me think "if I knew this person in real life I wouldn't like them".

You ever hear her podcast with Jay Mohr? I don't think she came across well on it at all, sounded like a total airhead.

First of all, I'm not getting the looking like a 'shaved monkey' thing.

He's an average looking guy, his fame, money and charm make him way more attractive to people than if he looked exactly the same but was a benefit fiend.

Really? In my experience, 'average looking' is either overweight/obese people or scruffy bogans.....or, other than that, normal looking people who are significantly uglier than GSP.

So are you saying if your fat that automatically makes you un-attractive?

I don't think GSP is a looker, but I'm neither a straight woman, a gay man or a guy who generally looks at other men in a way that makes me notice whether they are attractive or not. To me, if you're looking at a guy in that way you're a little fruity yourself, but hey, it's 2013 and everybody has to be open minded now right? :lol bunch of fags! ;)

So are you saying if your fat that automatically makes you un-attractive?

No, I didn't mean that.

I don't think GSP is a looker, but I'm neither a straight woman, a gay man or a guy who generally looks at other men in a way that makes me notice whether they are attractive or not. To me, if you're looking at a guy in that way you're a little fruity yourself, but hey, it's 2013 and everybody has to be open minded now right? :lol bunch of fags! ;)

I'm none of those things either. I wasn't looking at it like that either - I was basing it upon what women have said about GSP, put up against average people...or something.

In other words, I have no idea whatsoever. I was just guessing. :lol