Who Will Win Royal Rumble 2013?

Crazy897

I'd like to see Ryback win. I think it's the perfect match for him to really establish himself as a dominant force and I think waiting until 2014 might be too late. Unfortunately, unless the feud with The Shield ends pretty quickly, I can't see that happening. My ideal scenario a month or two ago would have been for Ryback to win the Rumble match and then go on to beat Big Show at WrestleMania but that isn't an option now either it doesn't seem.

Sadly, I think they'll do something far more boring. I can see Cena getting it, which would be horrible.

In a dream world, Dolph Ziggler would win the Royal Rumble Match, cash in MITB at Elimination Chamber and win the World Heavyweight Title, then go on to win the WWE Title at WrestleMania, either unifying the titles or reigning as a double champion. Now that would be a path that would be a bit surprising as no one expects the WWE to go that route.

As much as I hate to say it, the reality is that Cena will more than likely win the Rumble Match, setting up Rock vs. Cena II at WrestleMania for the title. If Cena does win the Rumble, then we are looking at a 2009 type of year with a dull Rumble and a dull WrestleMania.

What would be even worse than Cena winning the Rumble Match would be if they are setting Big Show up to win it, but I can't see them just throwing a set up like that away on Big Show.

In the realm of unexpected Rumble Match winners, I think it would be interesting to see Kane finally win a Rumble Match.

Another dream victor of mine would be CM Punk. I realize that there have been talks of having The Rock win the title at Elimination Chamber instead of the Rumble, but if they have Punk vs. Rock for the title before the Rumble Match (which they should) and have Rock win the title, I think it would be a nice twist to have Punk end up winning the Rumble.

As far as a pick goes, I have to, regretfully, pick John Cena. I cannot ignore how they are setting it up for Cena to "redeem himself" in 2013, not to mention go through with Rock vs. Cena II at WrestleMania (though the poster seems to suggest a Triple Threat Match with Lesnar, but I have doubts about that).

In a dream world, Dolph Ziggler would win the Royal Rumble Match, cash in MITB at Elimination Chamber and win the World Heavyweight Title, then go on to win the WWE Title at WrestleMania, either unifying the titles or reigning as a double champion. Now that would be a path that would be a bit surprising as no one expects the WWE to go that route..

That is some dream world.

Just what I think. Sorry you don't like it:)

I think this years winner won't be decided until the actual event is in progress, it's too close to call this year

Its not that I dont like it, its just a strange choice for a legit prediction, and you seem to be serious. He's not really in that kind of position at the moment, he's already won it, doesnt need to win it now, and he has two strikes. It just doesnt seem likely.

Ryback to win the Rumble, Punk to retain the title, Ryback beats Punk at Wrestlemania after disposing of The Shield (or, to save a potential career, have them walk out on Punk), Punk loses all ties with The Shield and, after losing his rematch, ditches Paul Heyman. Which leads to Punk v Lesnar.

Or it'll be Cena. Either. Really.