Any LA Lakers fans here?

The Beltster

If so, hahahahaaaaaa, I'm laughing at you and you're f*cking lousy team of All Stars, losing night after night and hopefully not making the playoffs. Enjoy the Dwightmare you are going through, us Orlando fans had it for almost 2 years, enjoy the traitor until he bolts to Dallas in the summer or is traded to the Nets in February!

:lol:lol:lol

When are Sky going to start showing the NBA Beltmeister?

I've seen the Lakers live a couple of times in 2010 (vs Sacramento i believe, and a few days later in the playoffs vs Kevin Durant), the Suns a couple of times in 2001, the Magic once in 1994 (Shaq had just exploded on the scene), and Heat vs T'wolves in 2003, however I don't really follow any teams, just players.

Firstly it was Reggie Miller, then it was Steve Nash, now I'm not sure who I like that much.

Cheers!

ESPN HD and ESPN America show NBA stuff, but not much. I stream all the Orlando games live.

I hate Reggie Miller, Orlando had a big rivalry with the Pacers in the mid 90's. Steve Nash just bolted Phoenix and joined the Lakers and that traitor Howard forced his way out of Orlando to the Lakers, they were supposed to be the favourites to win it all this year and its all turned to shit, they cant win a game and everybody is at each others throats, I love it, I love it man. I take massive joy in watching the Lakers struggle.

Watched the Pistons vs Knicks at the O2 last night. Made me realise that I think I prefer the noise that's generated from actual home crowds. From partizan, dyed-in-the-wool Pistons and Knicks fans, rather than casuals going to be entertained. If you want to see the Knicks live, go to New York. You'll have a much better time.

Carmelo Anthony though; wow. He sunk pretty much everything last night.

Cheers!

I saw the Knicks at MSG in 2007 I think, great home crowd as Boyo said above. An ex NYPD officer sang the national anthem and the Knicks beat the Cavaliers I think, who back then had Lebron.

I always liked Sir Charles, not sure why, he was just a big name at the time when NBA was shown on Channel 4 aaaages ago now

Watched the Pistons vs Knicks at the O2 last night. Made me realise that I think I prefer the noise that's generated from actual home crowds. From partizan, dyed-in-the-wool Pistons and Knicks fans, rather than casuals going to be entertained. If you want to see the Knicks live, go to New York. You'll have a much better time.

Carmelo Anthony though; wow. He sunk pretty much everything last night.

Cheers!

I can"t believe they sent my hometown Pistons over there to represent the NBA, they are one of the worst examples of a quality basketball team, and don"t have a true superstar to speak of. They have been irrelevant since 2005 when they tried to repeat as champs.

Yeah it seemed an odd choice, especially as there were no megastars over there, save for perhaps "Carmelo", who is a bigger star in the US than he is over here.

You'd surely want Shaq, Lebron, Kobe, or Kevin Durant over here if you want to drum up not just interest, but a hot crowd.

Cheers!

Dude, Shaq has been retired for 2 years :lol Plus, he was old, fat and washed up for years before that. As for the Pistons, they stink but as with anything in the UK, we get the worst crap and still sell out. The Knicks are alright but they are fading, Melo is a star though, as is Amare but he hasn't played well for 2 years.