PPV rituals/routines?

steenerico

Just wondered if anyone has set things that they like do for pay per views?

Mine is to get the monday off work (obviously) and get a few of the lads round for some beers and cook up a hell of a buffet. Pretty standard stuff really. Although now and again a local bar will stay open all night for it so it's fun to go there for a good atmosphere, you don't really see it that much over here.

I watch the Royal Rumble, feel gravely disappointed, watch a couple episodes of Raw, see an amazing promo video, drop my pants and splash the cash in Vince McMahon's face for Wrestlemania. Then I order pizza, stupidly eat it before the PPV starts and end up watching in the living room with stomach ache.

With Multiroom, I'll probably watch both in bed and fall asleep halfway through.

For WrestleMania, I tend to go round my mate's house and eat about 3000 calories worth of pure carbohydrates whilst splitting my time between finding things that aren't supposed to funny VERY funny, insulting the WWE's creative staff, doing Vince McMahon impressions and marking out of the Undertaker match.

Pretty much this. I'm definitely on for the Rumble and Mania this year, possibly even the Elimination Chamber.

I've entered a Rumble Sweepstake with a few of my friends too. I drew Cena, which makes me happy but sick at the same time.

Quite fancy going to the ICW show on the night of WrestleMania - live show, then screening of WrestleMania at the Garage in Glasgow. Other than that, sometimes people come round and we drink way too much (to the point we gave a standing ovation to HHH/Taker last year at Mania despite only being two of us there) and eat way too much and scream abuse and random Chewin' The Fat impressions at various wrestlers :D

Iwatch them alone at home mainly the big four, but go on twitter and text friends normally annoying mark and Inno. twitter is wierd but fun. I also book the Monday off work as I can no longer live off two hours sleep.

Today i booked the Rumble off with my last day of holiday they start again in Feb so might book the elimination chamber off this year. I also eat too much and drink way too much Pepsi Max to the tune of not being able to sleep as too much caffine.

I got 2 options when it comes to my PPV viewing pleasure. In the summer I usually spend it with the kids and let them stay up late. I find myself watching them in a different way with my kids because they love guys like Kane and Shaemus and Kofi and I find myself more into those matches. The rest of the year is spent at Buffalo Wildwings, same table, same waitress, same group of guys every PPV, 6 years strong now. The best part is our waitress is a Cena hater and every PPV he loses we get a round of shots free of charge.