Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

EFG Anniversary Week

EGL

8/27 is the two year anniversary of Efed Guerillas, which has been moved to http://blogtalkradio.com/fwrestling. I've not been on as a host in quite a while, but during the anniversary week I'll be hosting/cohosting the 8/27 anniversary episode and I think also a half hour broadcast two days later on 8/29. Any chance to get one or more of you guys on one of those episodes?

Omega, Ruderz, DC, Nymph, and Matt Denton all came on before. I think a few others, too. You can ask them how they enjoyed it. I know Denton had fun calling Megs a *****. ;) LOL. I was just listening to the British Invasion (from Nov 2010?) last night. Great stuff.

I think the Monday show will be at 6pm EST so I want to say 10 or 11pm GMT? I'm not entirely sure with the time changes and all that. And I don't think that time slot is set in stone. The Wednesday show will likely be a different time as I have to go out for dinner that night.