Angle out for a year

Rikidozan

This is the worst news WWE could possibly have Angle is by far there best performer and losing Edge and Angle for a year inside 2 weeks is horrible.

But now Brock Lesnar must step up and be the man for the WWE plus the anticapated Lesnar Vs Angle is off so who will take Angles place at Wresltemania?

This is probably the worst thing that could of happened to the WWE at this point. Wrestlemania was being booked fairly well, with me looking forward to the match with Lesnar, but now thats all gone to waste, and Wrestlemania is going to look incredibly poor with a title match quickly being thrown together in time for the event. I do feel sorry for Kurt more than anything, this was his first opportunity to main event Wrestlemania but now I guess he is going to have to wait at least another two years as I doubt he will be back from recovering after surgery in time for Wrestlemania next year.

Angle is said to be very upset, sad, and disgusted at the the situation, and I don't blame him. The WWE is just not going to be the same for the next year without him on TV. Its quite frightening how many injuries have occured in the past few weeks, and it has all happened to people who were playing a major part in WWE storylines. You have just got to wonder who is going to be next in line to catch this injury bug.

[

I really do not think the whole Bill Goldberg thing is going to happen, although i would love to see it, i just think that it is a no go-er

It's practically a done-deal that Goldberg has signed for Titan, they're just sorting out the 'creative control' stipulation of the contract

this cannot be happening, i was looking forward to the the main event being Angle vs Lesnar. but now it looks like it will be HHH vs Booker T. Nothing against booker T but HHH being in the main event is something i don't look forward to.

i guess HHH is thanking the gods and lol is way to the main event

YOU WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

For God's sake, its as if someone up there is trying to ruin Wrestlemania for us, or is simply trying to condemn the WWE to death.

This is truly one of the worst things that could have happened to the Smackdown brand, if not the WWE. I'm absolutely gutted.

The only thing that could cheer me up is a Benoit v Lesnar match, but as the Honky Tonk said that time in the limo "things are all messed up". :cry