FWA Crunch main event (XPW Euro title tournament final) confirmed

Hosgood

Credit - Me

The main event of FWA Crunch, on Sunday March 16th at the Broxbourne civic hall, Hoddesdon Herts, has been finalised. The match, the final of the tournament to crown the first XPW European champion, will be contested by Jonny Storm and Jerry Lynn, who last night defeated Super Crazy in the tournament semi final at XPW's 'My Bloody Valentine tour in Los Angeles night 2' event. Psicosis V.S Jody Fleisch, for the XPW European title number one contendership, is also confirmed to be on the card. For more details on the event go to FrontierWrestling.com/Events/Index.HTM

It's bound to be a great match but if I was going I'd be dissapointed at not being able to see Super Crazy. How many times this year are FWA gonna book Jerry Lynn against Storm, Fleisch or Williams? I'm a huge fan of Lynn but they could end up killing the novelty of having Lynn in this country.

As always it will be good to see Jerry Lynn back this side of the pond, but IMO i would have liked to have seen Super Crazy versus Jonny Storm, just for the simple reason that we have seen jerry lynn on a few occasion already where as we have not seen Super Crazy.

I agree with both of the above, but i'm still gutted i can't make Crunch. I would of liked to of seen Fleisch/Psicosis and the crowning of the first XPW European champ!. The FWA are putting on a fanfest which knowing FWA will be a great opportunity to mix it up with the wrestlers! I will have to wait for Frontiers of honour but will hopefully get chance to catch a house show in between!

I just read on the FWA website that the match between Jodi and Psicosis has been cancelled as Psicosis's passport may not be through in time, so as not to have to cancel the match at the last minute, they have decided to put on Jodi versus Juvi Guerrera instead. I know we have only just had Juvi wrestle for FWA, but i for one think this will be a super match!, any thoughts?

Saw Juvi's TNA match just this week and he looks impressive. Not nearly as good as his pre-WCW firing days, but still able to work a good match. With Jodie on the other side, should be an exciting match. Not nearly as good as Juvi v Jonny as Jonny is far superior to Jonny in my mind (although Jodie seems more popular with the spot-fest adoring crowd), but still should be an action packed match.

As for Lynn v Jonny, should be fantastic. Two of my favorite 'wrestlers', makes a welcome change to Lynn v Williams. Good to see FWA keeping thnigs interesting. Hopefully they can start getting Lynn to fight sdome of the rising stars such as James Tighe in the upcoming future. Don't just focus on the top 3 (Williams, Fleisch, Storm). Build some new stars for when they aren't around.

This has got to be good news, from what I've seen of Psicosis in the past year he's bloody awful. In the 2nd episode of TNA in the X-division title match he was an embarassment. I also saw Juvi's TNA match last week against Jerry Lynn and he looked almost at his best.

Actually I've heard he's really got his act together and put on some scorchers this year. I know some of his recent attempts have been some of his best since his classic in the ECW Arena during ECW's dyin days against either Tajiri or Super Crazy. But still, Juvi should still be able to provide the goods.

I for one feel let down by this.

Its basically the same card as New Frontiers, except Jody is there. Jerry and Juvi are the only Indy guys over AGAIN. Only in diffrent matches. Maybe its just me but its a let down. Ahh well we have Frontiers Of Honour to look forward to. Which will be brilliant.

CJR