Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

Currently playing?

Saz

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tried playing Arkham City earlier on. Bought it when it was released and am only just giving it a spin.

I found it pretty boring to be honest. I've been playing about an hour and all I've done is beat up thugs by tapping X. No fun in that at all. I remember Arkham Asylum being slow to start though so I'm gonna progress with it and see if it livens up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If that's directed at me, I don't have X-Box Live. I really should get it, but I need one of those wireless add-on thingies with the ariel.

UFC 3 is pretty good, just because they added in Pride mode with all the head kicking, face stomping madness. Also, CRAZY PRIDE LADY and Bas Rutten being generally awesome. Feels a lot like the previous titles, which isn't a bad thing because don't fix what ain't broken. Although the submission HUD is waaaaaaaay too big and detracts heavily from you looking at the submission animation.

Also I'm currently playing the MGS HD Collection. One of the best gaming deals since The Orange Box. You get MGS 2, 3 & Peace Walker, along with Metal Gear 1 & 2. Not bad for £35.

The addition of Pride, the better career mode and the simplified controls if you just want to pick-up-and-play make it the best UFC game to date without question. The submission HUD is huge but seeing as you have to look directly at it when its on the screen and not the actual fighter animation anyway, I'd prefer it be bigger on screen than tiny in the corner.