Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

What are you listening to?

Saz

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[video=youtube;2uYs0gJD-LE]

[video=youtube;hjYNrDuRHh0]

That M.I.A video is incredible, a shorter version of Bad Girls was on the Vicki Leekx mixtape last year, always thought it should've went longer.

Listening to The Western Concerts from Souleyman a lot too, pretty badass.

• 2 weeks later...

It's fair to say that country/bluegrass isn't usually my thing, but thanks to True Blood and Justified respectively..

Bad Things - Jace Everett

Long Hard Times to Come - Gangstagrass.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to get a ticket for the Mostly Festival. Not only do we get Roots Manuva, and the awesomely awesome Ghostpoet, there's also Introducing, who basically play the whole of DJ Shadow's "Endtroducing" album, and reproduce it with live instruments. It looks like a ridiculous amount of fun, so I'm super hyped for this:

[video=youtube;F8CIizswwkA]

[video=youtube;jxHYwMVsQRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jxHYwMVsQRs#!

Soundgarden mutherf**kers! OK tis a little different but Cornell said he wanted to appeal more to the Avengers fans as it's on the soundtrack. Cornell added the Soundgarden album itself will be more Soundgarden than Live to Rise.

Edited by Shaun2J

• 2 weeks later...
"Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Whatshername.

No joke, this is like my new favourite song. Havent been this hyped about a pop song in over a year.

That song is ridiculously catchy. I heard it maybe twice on the radio and I was already singing along...

Sky Sports decided to play "This'll Be My Year" by Train at the conclusion of El Classico and now I can't stop listening to it. So unbelievably fantastic that it deserves a statue erected in its honour. Might even have to get a ticket to their gig next month now.

"I stopped believin' although Journey told me 'don't' before I call it a day..."

Lostprophets: Jesus Walks

Casually went in ASDA at the weekend and saw the new album, Weapons. Didn't even know it was out, needless to say I got the deluxe edition pretty sharpish. Some tracks will have to grow on me, but there's a few that are just huge hits and resonate with me so much at the moment straight away. This track and Heart On Loan are utterly amazing, as good as anything from Liberation Transmission, which was my fave Prophets album :)