Talk Whatever Online is becoming Deadicated Fans! Forum restructure is under construction ×

How are you today 2012?

Saz

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won £600 from a 50p bet last week (true story - always bet on draws, never bet on Aston Villa) and treated myself to Enter Shikari tickets, new Converse, some Skullcandy headphones and earphones, as well as shooting some to my mom to help with bills. Not a bad way to end 2011 really.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I found out today that, as my work became an Academy over christmas, my contract was slightly altered. Instead of working pro-rata, I'm now on a full contract, meaning I'm netting an extra £150 a month. that's pretty cool, not very often you get extra money after a change of contract!

They can be fun! You have some dude banging out some shapes to some dirty Dubstep beats. A girl shaking her ass to some Rhianna tune, and a spotty teenager wearing a trench coat in the corner smoking a "reefer" whilst listening to Illdisposed

For those wondering, silent disco involves a set of headphones with 2 channels, and each channel plays a different song, so half of people are singing/dancing to one thing, and the other half to the other song. It's quite a fun way to spend an evening.

Things are going well. My girlfriend got a new job today, so that's a bit of a weight off my mind as I was stressing out about money. And I'm trying to get in better shape, been to the gym today and yesterday, and five a side football tomorrow. Its a good start.

• 2 weeks later...